InuYasha Fan Fiction / Galerians Fan Fiction ❯ What is Love? ❯ Memories and Findings ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I do not own Inu-Yasha or Galerians. So please don't sue me.I'm Ryo. This is my first fanfic. I will accept suggestions and flames. I would like all of your honest opinion. Also please send suggestions on who should Kagome end up with. Also please send any questions you might have.


" Get her!" " Don't let her escape!" Said two guards. But they were no match for the long raven haired girl. 'Pathetic those fools should never have underestimated me.' With that the girl let out fire from her hand. All of the three hundred guards were dead. Except one that is. " I let you live for a reason. That reason is for you to tell me where the other Galerians are." Kagome picked him up by his collar. " I don't know!! Please don't kill me!!" The guard begged. " If you don't know then I have no reason to let you live." With that said Kagome blew his head off. Suddenly cuts and blood started to appear all over her body. ' Damn I've used my powers to much. I've got to find some Delemontor soon or I'm done for.' Well Kagome found Delemontor, a beeject, and all the other drugs she needed. Along the way she killed all the staff at research building. Which numbered to about 2,000 people. She walked out of the building. Raised her hand and caught the building on fire. ' Humanity gave hell to my friends and me. Well I'm going to throw it right back at them. Except it will be a thousand times worse. But I'll give them a little bit longer to live. At least until I find the other Galerians. Cause I know they will want to join in on the fun.' And with that Kagome left. Not even giving a second thought about the people she killed.
                  Kagome woke with a start. She looked at the sleeping child next to her. ' I can't believe it has been a year since I broke out of that hell hole. I'm sixteen now. Thanks you guys.' She thought while looking around her at the camp fire and up in the tree were Inu-Yasha was sleeping. ' You showed me not everyone is evil. Man I just wish I could find the rest of Galerians. I'll have to go home soon. I'm down too my last two bottles of Delemontor.' Suddenly Kagome felt a sharp pain in her arm. ' Damn I guess this means I down to one bottle.' She got up and dug through her backpack. She put the Delemontor into the beeject. She put the muzzle of the beeject against her neck. She then put her finger on the trigger. She was about to pull the trigger but it was slapped out of her hands. Inu-Yasha grabbed Kagome by her shoulders. " What the hell are you doing Kagome?!!!!!"
I'm gonna leave it there for now. Please review I would really appreciate it. Bye for now.