InuYasha Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ When Past Meets Present ❯ Dungeon Adventure ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Logging in to the Lia Fail server in "The World", Mimiru goes to the item shop to prepare for the dungeon adventure that Bear invited her to. She bought the items and found Bear near the chaos gate.

"You're late Mimiru." Said Bear who was resting against the wall.

"I know that, but I was thinking maybe we should call Tsukasa." Replied Mimiru.

"Maybe later. Subaru said she'd be talking with him. She has been spending a lot of time with him." Explained Bear

"Oh. Well then we can call him up later. I hope that pervert Sora doesn't call me again. He keeps calling me and BT nonstop." Replied Mimiru.

They both went to the chaos gate and Bear entered the keywords. Soon they arrived at the field. A few monsters appeared after they got closer to the field.

"Yes! Excitement already!" exclaimed Mimiru.

"Vak Slash!" yelled Bear as he slashed the monster with his sword. The monster was quickly wiped out.

They traveled to the dungeon and went inside. Mimiru used a fairy's orb to see the map and they navigated their way to the 2nd floor with no trouble at all. In the second dungeon, however, they were outnumbered in the 2nd floor.

"Damn it! I knew this would happen because our level is too low." Exclaimed Mimiru.

"I invited you here for training." Replied Bear.

"Well we're gonna die now! Happy?" sarcastically asked Mimiru.

"Just shut it and fight already." Replied Bear.

"Ganz Maxima!" yelled Mimru using the skill.

"Rue Revolver!" yelled Bear using the skill

They kept using the skills one after the other until they ran out of SP and they had low HP as well. There was 1 monster left but every time they seemed to kill it, it comes back alive.

"What the hell! It won't die" yelled Mimiru

Then it used a strange skill on Bear that they've never seen any wavemaster use before. There was swirl of 1's and 0's and a green shield surrounded him. Before Mimiru know what was going on, Bear was disintegrated out of the game. Mimiru quickly used a sprite ocarina and morphed out of there.

"What was that?" Mimiru asked herself

She logged out and sent Bear an e-mail cause he hasn't logged on for quite some time. After a few days she was received an e-mail from Bear's brother saying that Bear had fell comatose.