InuYasha Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ When Past Meets Present ❯ The New Server ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Mimiru stayed away from "The World" for a few days. She was in such a state of shock that she didn't know what to do. She decided that the first thing to do was to contact everyone and tell them what had happened. She sent and e-mail to BT, Sora, Subaru, Crim, and Tsukasa. She told them to meet her at the Breezing Elusive Aqua Field at the Mac Anu server. They all met at Breezing Elusive Aqua Field and Mimiru told them how that monster used the skill on Bear, which caused him to fall comatose.

"We need to find out what's really happening. A game can't cause you to fall comatose." Said BT worriedly.

"That's what I said to myself, but every time I replay that moment it was right after that skill was used that he fell comatose so it must be from the game." Replied Mimiru.

"I should consult the crimson Knights to investigate what has happened. It might have something to do with that illegally edited cat-player character." Replied Subaru.

"No! You can't tell anyone!" Exclaimed Mimiru.

"Why not?" asked Subaru.

"Because they will think you're mentally ill." Answered Mimiru.

"Then why do we believe your story?" replied Subaru.

"Because you know about the weird things going on here!" exclaimed Mimiru.

"Well fine, I have to log out anyway." Replied Subaru.

"Bye everyone!" said Mimiru.

"Bye!" they all said with perfect unison.

They arrived back at the server. Sora ran to another server. Tsukasa secretly went back to his secret area. BT logged out. Subaru logged out, and Mimiru logged out. The next day, Mimiru logged on to find a new e-mail. It was from the CC Corporation. It read:

We have created a new server and only invited a few select people. You are one of them. We have invited as follows, Mimiru, Bear, BT, Tsukasa, Sora, Subaru, and Crim. Only these players may be able to access this new server. Please enjoy!

She logged on to find the gang talking with each other about the strange e-mail.

"What kind of server will this be. I'm always up for a little adventure." Said Crim.

"I don't know if I should go. There's no point." Replied Tsukasa.

"Frankly, I don't care what lies beyond that chaos gate, but we shouldn't rush too fast." Replied Subaru.

"I'm always up for training stronger. And now there are more places I can you and you." Said Sora pointing to Mimiru and BT.

"Ew. You have such a perverted mind!" Disgustingly exclaimed Mimiru.

They all went to the chaos gate and accessed the new server, The Feudal Era. They traveled around the new root town. Mimiru finally saw someone and figured it must be an NPC, but as she got closer she saw they were not part of the game, but actual people.

"Are you all part of the game?" asked Mimiru.

"No! What kind of game are you talking about. We are looking to complete the Shikon Jewel." Replied a mysterious schoolgirl. "He's a hanyou, he's a priest, she's a demon exterminator, and he's my adopted kit." Pointing at the rest of the group.

"A Hanyou?!?" exclaimed Mimiru.

"Yes! I'm Kagome, the hanyou is Inuyasha, the priest is Miroku, the demon exterminator is Sango, and my adopted kit is named Shippo." Replied Kagome.

"Hi!" replied Mimiru. "Hey guys come over here I want you to meet some people!"

Tsukasa, BT, Sora, Crim, and Subaru rushed over to where Mimiru was and saw the weird-looking bunch.

"Hey guys! Look this is Kagome that's Inuyasha, that's Miroku, that's Sango, and that kit is Shippo." Replied Mimiru pointing to each one.

"Hm. Kagome?" said Sora with the look of a pervert.

"Ew, Sora! You're already fantasizing about her?" exclaimed Mimiru. Everyone laughed.