InuYasha Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ When Past Meets Present ❯ It Unfolds ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"Why would CC Corp send only us to this server?" asked Mimiru to herself. "Maybe I need to log out and think about this."

Mimiru tried to log out but couldn't. She tried again but still couldn't. She reset the terminal but it just brought her back to where she was. She was getting nowhere. She walks up to BT and asks her if she can log out. She tried twice and failed both times.

"That's strange. Why would CC Corp send us to a place where we can't log out?" asked Mimiru.

"I don't know." Replied BT.

A voice out of nowhere pierced deep into their ears.

"I am Harald Hoerwick the creator of this game. You have experienced Data Drain. It is because of that that your friend Bear has fallen into a coma. You've told everyone and you all know too much. You all have been transported to the past and are forbidden from logging out or resetting your terminal much like your friend Tsukasa who holds the power of The Guardian. Only after you complete the Shikon Jewel will you have the ability to transport back."

"Hey! What the hell are you doing? We can't log on indefinitely it's not possible. I have school and I have to sleep too you know!" yelled Mimiru angrily at Harald.

"Hey, Mimiru don't worry I've made up excuses to skip school and travel with Inuyasha and everyone else." Replied Kagome.

"Now that you all have to help us find the jewel shards, you might as well know two things. 1. Don't get in the way like getting kidnapped messing me up and 2. Watch out for Sesshomaru my damn brother, Naraku our sworn enemy and his incarnations." Said Inuyasha.

"Sounds like quite an interesting adventure. It'll be loads of fun!" replied Sora with a surprisingly upbeat attitude.

"This may help Bear so I have to come along to complete the jewel." Replied Mimiru.

"There's nothing to do. I guess I could occupy myself with helping you." Said Tsukasa.

"The Crimson Knights must be worried, I must help you complete the jewel and get back as soon as possible." Replied Subaru.

"What would I do if I can't log out now? I have to help you if you'll let me." Said BT.

"I have a business trip really soon. I hope we can finish this quest in a month." Replied Crim.

"Well then it's settled let's go find the shards and complete the jewel!" exclaimed Kagome.