InuYasha Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ When Past Meets Present ❯ Sesshomaru's Appearance ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"I sense a jewel shard nearby and it's traveling at an incredible rate!" exclaimed Kagome.

"Damn it! It's my bastard brother, Sesshomaru after the Tetsusaiga again!" exclaimed Inuyasha pulling out his sword.

"Dear brother, I wouldn't even dream of hurting you. I'm just here for Kagome and the jewel shards, now hand `em over!" replied Sesshomaru.

"I wouldn't even dream of hurting you my ass!" replied Inuyasha.

"Oh. It looks you have some friends." Said Sesshomaru.

"Back off!" exclaimed Mimiru. "Raio Maxima!" Mimiru jumped and slashed Sesshomaru across the head with her now thunder based sword. It left a deep cut on Sesshomaru's head.

"You stupid bitch! I'll now have to go back and heal this cut!" exclaimed Sesshomaru.

"That was so cool! How are you able to use such a skill?" asked Kagome.

"This is what I can use at the game. Since I never logged out I can still use these skills." Answered Mimiru.

"Even I have to admit that was very useful!" exclaimed Inuyasha.

It was nighttime and they all set up camp getting ready to go to sleep. Inuyasha and the others were used to sleeping like this, but everyone else had a hard time sleeping. A few hours later they slept, but Sora was still awake.

"Yes! Now that everyone's asleep I'll be all over Kagome!" Kagome explained to himself.

Inuyasha woke up hearing everything he had just said he was in a jealous rage.

"What the fuck?!? You really do have a perverted mind. You might as well be living with Naraku!" Yelled Inuyasha.

"I have no clue who that is, but I know I should be offended." Said Sora.

Inuyasha and Sora settled it with Sora agreeing not to be a pervert. They both went back to sleep with Sora sleeping far away from Kagome. Later that night Sesshomaru appeared to get revenge. He didn't wake anyone up. He sneakily maneuvered through the camp. He kidnapped Kagome. He then possessed BT to use her mumyn lei spell on Crim, Subaru, and herself, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo, but before he could tell her to use it on the rest of them it was already daylight and they woke up.

BT woke up and used the spell on the people Sesshomaru ordered.

"Mumyn Lei!" She yelled as she put everyone, but Inuyasha, Tsukasa, and Mimiru.

Inuyasha, Tsukasa, and Mimiru woke up to find everyone else still sleeping, Kagome gone and a note from Sesshomaru that read:

Dear Brother,

It seems that I have finally got my revenge. Your whore, Kagome is gone with me in my Palace. If you ever wish to see her again you will give me the jewel shards.

"Damn my stupid brother!" I need Kagome, without her we won't be able to sense nearby jewel shards." Exclaimed Inuyasha. "Look no one else seems to be waking up."

"It's a Mumyn Lei spell that puts them to sleep. You just have to wait for about a month till they wake up. A month in the game's terms is a month, but we're in the real world now." Replied Tsukasa.

"We'll just have to leave to Sesshomaru's palace without them. We need Kagome to complete the sacred jewel." Explained Inuyasha.