InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ How we meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It was just another day in my life. I just turned 13, but it seems that no one cares. My mother and sister never really liked me because of the fact I take after my father. So, I grown up with only Snarl being my friend. I listened to my sister yell at me for being born and my mother weeping over the fact that I look like my father. I left and adventured out into the "forbidden woods". It's not really forbidden, but demons live there and they may not like Mikos very well so better safe then sorry. I tell Snarl to stay home and go to my favorite tree. I think on my life and how lonely I am. Then I heard a sound...
The sound was coming from a distance, but I was curious. Plus, I knew that there were a few traps in the woods to catch animals and I wanted to see what got caught this time. As I got closer, it didn't sound like a normal animal.
"That's odd," I mumbled to myself when I felt a demonic aura. I knew demons don't normally get caught in any trap the villagers set up. I get closer to the net trap that is set to catch deer and such.
~Snarl~
*Gulp*
With great courage, I look around the tree and see...It was a young demon. At least, it had to be. Demons always look at least 3 years older than what they are. The demon was male and was in distress. Not only that, he sure was captured in a funny pose
*Giggle*
"You look silly," I said to the demon. ~Snarl~ "Now don't get your panties in a knot. I can get you out of this net really fast if you will trust me and not attack when you get out."
"Why should I trust you Miko?" snarls the demon. "My parents always say your kind will destroy us if we show any kind of weakness."
"That a lie!" I shout at the demon. It scares him a little. "I'm sorry. But everyone knows that a true Miko doesn't kill a demon just because she can. I'm only 13 and I know that."
"13?!?" shrieked the demon. "You're only a year younger than me. *dramatic sigh* My father is so going to have fun with this."
"My name is Anna. What's yours?" I asked him as I cut him loose while he was still shocked over my age.
"Naraku," he said simply.
~5 hours later~
It was like we didn't just meet. He knew everything about me and I knew everything about him. I even introduced him to Snarl and the two of them got along great. It was now almost dinnertime and I left to go home. I was soon to find out how much this friendship is put to the test.