InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ A horrible day ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My mother was a little worried about my friendship with Naraku, but really didn't care (probably hopes I get "accidently" killed). My sister on the other hand wanted to kill the "evil demon", but she was too much of a coward to follow me into the woods. Something about a Spider demon attacking her and threatening to kill her. Everyday for three months we meet at my tree and trained or talked. This ritual happened everyday until one late afternoon everything changed.
I went to my spot, but noticed something wierd. It was some blood...fresh too. I followed it. The trail lead me to...A castle that was slightly burnt. I got worried and ran up the steps to see if anyone was alive.
"What should we do with this one?" said a gruff voice.
"I say we kill it!" exclaimed a man.
~Whimper~
"Nah. I say we play with him a little" said another person. "Then maybe we can let him join his 'family'."
"How that sound demon?" questioned the gruff voice again.
I peek around the corner to see who were talking and who the demon was. I was in for a shock. It was Naraku. Nearby, are the bodies of what must be his parents...both were now slaughtered. He didn't look any better. I decided to break up the party, but how?
I decided maybe I could bluff them. I put on my "cold" face (think Sesshomaru).
"Hello, gentlemen," I said tiredly. "I couldn't help but notice there been some activity. How can I help?"
"A Miko?!?" they shout. "My lady Miko. We just got done killing a bunch of evil demons and soon this one will join them."
"Oh?" I said back. "But I thought you want him to suffer."
"We do," said the "leader". "You got a better idea, my lady Miko."
"Of course," I purred (Naraku better appreciate this. I sound like my sister. YUCK.) "Give him to me as a pet. What better way to make him suffer than to make him a pet of a Miko and forever unable to avenge his parents?"
They smiled derangely (sorry). "You're right. I heard that once demons are bound up as a pet they are usless," agreed the "leader". "Okay, men. Lets tie him up and you can take it from here."
They tie up Naraku...who was still bleeding and glaring at me like I just betrayed him. Which i cannot blame him. It does seem that way. They leave whistling and laughing at their "clever" plan to make Naraku suffer more. Once they get out of sight, I turn to him.
"Are you alright?" I asked.
"Anna?" he questions. “Why? I thought we were friends."
"I'm so sorry," you start to cry. Shocking your friend. "I wish I got here sooner then I could have helped you."
That sure got his attention. "They probably would have killed you too," he said softly. "Do you think you can help me out of this and heal me?"
*Sniffle*
"Uh-huh," I cried. I help him get loose and bent my will on my Miko powers and healed him. We dig graves for his parents and got a few things. He then lead the both of us to his aunt's place...via demon speed. His aunt greeted us with a happy face, but that changed fast when she saw how messed up Naraku and I were. After telling her what happened, we all had a good cry and vow to punish the men.