InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Kikyo Haters ❯ The Day after death ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Kikyo's Cartoon AdventureChapter 2 The day after death“ Huh? Yah! I’m free!” she screamed jumping up and down.She turns to see many people in the city who were walking look at her.“Shut up you moron!” replied one of them.“Oh just shut I’m just to beautiful for the eyes.” she screamed.Then she turned to see all the people fleeing from their cars and running away from the direction Kikyo was. “Hey, am I really that ugly?” she muttered to herself. Kikyo embarrassedly walked away. “You’re just jealous of my dazzling beauty.” she commented herself. Then she finally turned around to notice a big wave was about to crash on her. “Awkward.” she moaned then started running. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she screeched. The wave instantly caught up with her dragging her down with the wave. But for once she used her brain gripping the side of a building. “Help, I can’t swim, someone save me!” she yelled. All was still except for a scream that said Laura. She sat there in the water still trying to hold on so she wouldn’t drown. “This couldn’t get much worse, now could it?” she moaned looking up in the sky just as a big piece of bird poop landed on her face. “Nasty!” she screamed now angered she would probably have to go into the water. She looked at the water an panicked there’s no way I’m going into the water. “No way am I ever going into that water.” she growled only to see a ship was coming right at her. “I hate the author of this fanfict.” shouted Kikyo. The boat suddenly stopped and bus which was ahead of it pushed out from the boat with extreme force. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Kikyo screamed as it pushed her through the building she was holding onto. As she fell into the water on the other side of the building the ship just missed her landing onto the outer area where streets once had been. Kikyo trying to paddle looked up to see a snowflake fall on her nose. “Great!” she shouted.“How could this be any worst?” she asked herself. The whole area seemed to stop.(The movie is fast forwarding,lol) “Oh, snap.” growled Kikyo as she noticed she was freezed to death. Trying to open her eyes large she saw Naraku poking at her statue. “Loser, Loser, Now I don’t have to kill you!” he mocked just as he was frozen to death by a large patch of ice breaking. “Ahhh!” Naraku screamed through the ice. Just then a pencil shows up again and erases Naraku. “Hey, what about me I hate this stupid movie!” screeched Kikyo as she died once more from being too cold too long. An eraser came out of the sky and erased her this time.