InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Kikyo Haters ❯ Kikyo's Looney Adventure ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Kikyo's Chartoon Mockery Chapter 1 A looney tunes beginning, and end.Kikyo stopped over to rest by a tree. "Man I hate this tree." she snorted.Then she noticed a large gray and white rabbit in front of her.And who might you be? Kikyo asked it."Um, whats up doc?" the rabbit replied."Doc? Now I'm insulted I'm a priestess!" she shoutedShuddering the rabbit replied"What's a priestess?"Kikyo stopped to think for a second."Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... wait What is a priestess?" she asked herself.The rabbit looked above her."There's something above you, doc." it laughed."I told you I'm not a doc!" she shouted back.Then she looked up to see a brick fall from the sky.It hit her in the head."Owwwww, who threw that?" she screeched into the sky.A large bump was left on her head."Whaaaaa!" she screamed but before she could say anything else a piano landed on her."My teeth fell out!" she cried. The bump in her head now thrity times bigger.Then she noticed a car was dropping down from the sky next.She jumped out of the way in time and stuck out her tongue.The rabbit pointed his finger up to finally see a boat fall from the sky."Um, doc." he started then end shrugging his shoulders.Kikyo looked up and got hit in the head once more with the ship."Ow, that hurt me!" she screamed while grabbing the ground to get out of the way of the boat from making her die."HA!" she screamed. "You see no one can kill, see, maha." she laughed to finally notice a pencil in front of her."Huh? What are you doing." she yelled as the pencil erased her.