InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Jewels and Crystals ❯ Meetings ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Inuyasha
 
~thoughts~
***time/scene change***
 
***At Cherry Hills Temple***
 
Serena was walking down the stairs leading away from the temple after the recent scout meeting. ~Once again, I am getting yelled at by Rae fir something that I had no control over.~ She continued to walk on to the place that she called home, still deep in thought, not even noticing that Luna hand stopped walking with her and was hissing at something…no someone. All of a sudden a green poisonous energy whip struck the ground right between Serena's before retreating back to the shadows. ~Oh no, not him again.~ Serena thinks as she sighs. “Lord Sesshomaru, what a pleasant surprise.” ~Yeah right, shit why did he have to show up?~ “Wench if you don't shut that cat up…” Sesshomaru trailed off as his claws began glowing green with poison. Serena quickly snatched up Luna, shushed her, and stowed her in her bag. “Come wench.” Was all that Sesshomaru said as he started walking away. Serena growled about being called a wench under her breath but followed him anyway. He led her to where a sword was embedded in the ground. The hilt of the sword was ragged. Luna looked out of the bag and at the sword and started hissing and fighting to get away from Serena. “Luna…”, Serena sighed and proceeded to place Luna on the ground and watched as she ran back the way she came and if Serena know Luna as well as she thought she did, Luna would be running back to the temple and her friends. Serena turned to the Tai-Yokai, “Look Sesshomaru, what do you want and you had better hurry because I have this feeling that my friends will be showing up soon.” Sesshomaru's eyes hardened to ice gold and his mask slipped. “You dare question this Sesshomaru?!?” Serena's temper finally boiled over. “Yes I dare you damn bastard, now what in the hell do you want you stupid son-of-a-bitch?!?” Sesshomaru, having enough of Serena's sass attacked with his demon sword Tokijin, “Die!!!” Serena quickly leaped back pulling the sword loose and parried his thrust. Serena quickly took the offensive driving back Sesshomaru. Noticing this he tossed the sheath to her. “We will finish this later.” Sesshomaru then disappeared. Rae and Lita, ran up following Luna soon there after. “Serena are you ok?” Lita asked as Rae was catching her breath. “Yeah meatball head why did Luna rush back to the temple freaked out…and where did you get that rusty old sword?” Rae was now looking at the sword as Serena sheathed it. “I'm fine, and this old thing, I found it just lying around.” Luna then came up, “What about the Yokai?!?” What Yokai Luna, you must have had a nightmare while cat-napping.” Serena then started once again to the place that she called home. ~Damn, why is his sword here, and what in the hell does it have to do with me?~