InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Jewels and Crystals ❯ Meetings and Memories ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Inuyasha
 
~thoughts~
***time/scene change***
 
***By the Well, Feudal Era***
 
Kirara flew to the well carrying a lone occupant on her back. Kagome slid off the neko's back. After digging a hole besides the well, Kagome began placing items from Kirara's back into the hole. Before she back filled the hole, she looked down and silently cried as she saw the hair bow, a busted staff, and the remains of a giant bone boomerang. With Kirara's help, Kagome back filled the hole. ~Goodbye my friends.~ “Kirara lets go.” Kirara in a flash of flames transformed back into her kitten form, and jumped into Kagome's arms. After taking one last look, and making sure that she had everything, Kagome jumped into the well holding Kirara never planning to return.
 
***Six weeks Later, Modern Era***
 
Kirara was sound asleep on her bed when she was startled by a loud CRASH. “Sorry Kirara, but I am gonna be so late.” ~When aren't you late kitten.~ Kirara watched happily as Kagome ran out the door of their apartment. Watching out the window to sun herself and to make sure that Kagome made it to school safely, Kirara started to think back to what has caused this change.
 
***Flashback Six Weeks Earlier Modern Era***
 
A blue light coming from the well signaled the return of Kagome who was bringing Kirara with her for the first time. Kagome walked through the shrine, not really noticing the damage that was around her. “Mama, Sota, Grandpa, I'm back.” Kagome was now searching for her family. ~Where are they?~ Kirara jumped out of Kagome's arms and transformed in a flash of flames. Kirara then jumped in front of Kagome in time to block a tentacle that was moving to spear Kagome. When Kirara pushed Kagome out of the way, she saw the remains of her family. ~No, no, no, no, not this.~ Pulling together the last shreds of her energy, Kagome sent out a concentrated blast of pure energy and destroyed the tentacles that came through the well. “Kirara, we need to destroy the well.” “Kagome…” “Grandpa, where are you?” “Here child…” Kirara quickly laid down behind Kagome's Grandpa, he wouldn't be long for the world. “Kagome…seal the well, do not destroy it, use these, and empower them, blood to blood. With that, Kagome's Grandfather died. “Kirara we have to hurry.” Kirara quickly pulled Kagome onto her back and then ran to the well house where a large cover was. Kagome, using strength that she didn't know that she had, lifted the cover and placed it on the well, then sealed it using the blood-covered sutras that her grandfather gave her. ~Why doesn't it feel sealed…wait, didn't Grandpa say something about blood to blood.~ “Kirara come here.” Kagome then sliced open her palm on one of Kirara's fangs, and quickly added her blood to the sutras. Feeling the seal formed on the well, Kagome turned and walked away with Kirara following close behind her, never to be seen again.
***End Flashback***
 
~Kagome kitten now carries my mark of protection on the palm that she sliced upon my fang. She should be at school safely by now.~ Kirara then jumped down from her spot by the window, transformed to her larger saber-toothed form in a flash of flames and laid down by the door, preventing anyone from entering their home.
 
***On the way to school***
 
Kagome felt the surge of yokai, and turned back towards her home, then recognizing it as Kirara's, she turned back and continued to walk to school. ~First thing first, the school office to get my schedule, then the store…~ SMACK, CRASH BOOM. “Oh, shit.” “Luna, don't claw me!” Kagome slowly untangled herself from the other young woman then reached down and helped her up. When she saw the blond hair styled in pigtails with meatball shaped buns at the top of each, Kagome thought, ~Only one girl that I know has that hairstyle and it really couldn't be anyone else.~ “Rena, is that you?” “Yes, Kagz, it is me…what did you do to your hair?” “I cut it and I will tell you why later.” Kagome answered looking meaningfully at Luna. Serena quickly got the hint. “Luna why don't you head home…now Luna!” Luna jumped out of Serena's bag. ~I am not so sure about that girl, but Serena does seem to know her, I will tell the scouts about this.~ “So Kagz, where are you headed?” “School, and before you say anything about today being Saturday, I am only going to get my schedule. Then to the store, then home again.” “At least you're not going for a class.” “Actually I do need to take an exam, don't you?” “Yeah I do, in calculus. Kagz, I saw Lord Ice-Heart today.” “Hmm…what did he want?” “To fight, what else? Oh, and this sword was also there sticking out of the ground where we fought.” “Shit, it's Tetsusaiga.” “Yeah, that is what I thought.” “Come on, we're at the school now.”
 
***Two Hours Later***
 
“Who would of thought that exams would of taken so long, and your scheduling mix-up didn't help Kagz.” “Sorry Rena, I just had to make them realize that I am doing the same thing you are. Now come on lets head to the store and get the fixings for dinner.” A few minutes later Kagome saw Luna sitting on Michelle's lap. “Rena, isn't that your cat?” “Luna, I told you to go home.” “Don't blame her, blame us.” “Amara…” “Serena, we need to talk to you alone.” Just when Serena was going to respond, a loud howl split the air. “Oh, shit.” “That's Sesshomaru!” “Kagz, can you find him?” More howls were heard and vibrations were felt. “Yeah I think that I can. Rena I want you to stay here. I need to run home and get some stuff.” “If you really think that I am gonna let you do this alone…think again Kagz. Besides I want to finish what was started with Lord Ice-Heart.” “Rena…” Michelle seeing Sesshomaru's true form coming up fast pushed Kagome into Serena and Serena onto the ground. Amara reached down and was try to rouse Serena as Sesshomaru bit Michelle hard. Kagome, taking advantage of the fact that Sesshomaru was occupied, pulled a dagger from her bag and charged it with miko energy. She then threw it with all of her might at his right foreleg. The dagger sank deep enough for her purifying energy to counteract his yokai enough for him to transform back to his humanoid state. “Damn miko bitch.” “Stupid pain in the ass inu-yokai male.” Serena finally came to hearing the argument begin, “Kagz, we really don't have time for this right now. I have a bad headache, Michelle took a pretty good amount of poison into her system, and Lord Ice-Heart can't have that dagger in him much longer. “Fine…if I pull that dagger out will you take all of us to my place?” “Hmn.” Understanding that as a yes Kagome pulled the dagger out of Sesshomaru's arm and using the scarf that she wore around her neck started to bind it. Serena gasped at seeing the marks on Kagome's neck. Once his arm was bound, Sesshomaru creating a yokai cloud, proceeded to take everyone to Kagome's apartment.