InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Mori ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Mori

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha nor Sailormoon or any anime used in this fanfic. I don't make money with this so don't sue.

Mizu: Hi minna. This is my first fanfic so be gentle. It is crossover between Inuyasha and Sailormoon. Sesshoumaru will meet a mysterious youkai. Or is she something else? Sess/Oc

I can't help it I love Fluffy-chan. He is so kawai, strong, gracefull, cool, sexy… Ok I think I must go under a very very cold shower. Enjoy the story.

Prologue

I hate school and I hate school in this time even more. I don't understant why mother made me go there. I think it was one of the great ideas of my step-father. I know he hates me but I tried to stay out of his way. Obviously it wasn't enough. He had to get me as far as possible. It wasn't enough to send me away from palace and Japan. No. He have to sent me back in the time. And to that 1050 years in the past. My mother and her friends aren't born yet. It's so boring here. No Sailor soldiers no monsters. What can a halfbreed of Lunarian and whatever do in here. You know I'm the daughter of the future Queen Serenity. However my father isn't King Endimion. And that's the reason I'm now here stuck in the past. I don't know who my father is but my mother secretly told me he is her real and only love. Do you understand it. She loved him and he loved her but she let the Sailor senchi her so called friends tear them appart and made her married Mamo-baka only because they wanted the `perfect' future in the form of Crystal Tokyo. I don't get what's so cool about the glass town. It's super boring and everyday there is the same.

But my kind and lovely mother chose the happyness of her senschi and other people above hers. I think she should care more about herself but she's to easy to manipulate. And Mamo-baka and senshi know it.

And ofcourse my little brat sister Chibiusa. I swore she is even worser than Mamo-shit. She plays the little inocent and sweet girl but in truth she is hatefull brat. I know she does't care for mother only her idiot father. They are so alike. And that's the main reason for my bad mood. I'm worried for mother. There is nobody in her time that really cares for her. At least no humans. There are Luna and Arthemis. I know they'll take care of her if anything happens. That's the thing that calms me little bit. Else I would go back to the future and kill the bastards that don't want me there and are destroing my mothers life. If I can somehow made a time skip without the help of Pluto. It's impossible but such details never mattered to me.

(Sigh) Now I have no other chance then to live my life here and try to life it the best way I can.

(Smirk) But I'm not giving up. I know one thing whoever my father have been he gave me some cool genes. One of them make my life almoust immortal. My mother told me that. And from her side there're genes like this too. And I can live to the time Crystal Tokio is made. Then I can use other features I have from my father's side. One of them is the neverending bloodlust.

Mizu: The shower didn't help at all. I don't get what is the big deal by taking a cold shower. I only imagined how would Sess-chan looked under the shower. You know his strong gracefull body under the streem of wather. Drops of water going down following his muscles. His silver hair wet and the only thing that shadows his naked beauty.

Fuck I must calm down. NOW. (Lights a cigarette with shaking hands.) Sigh. That's better. Please write a rewie. I really need something to distract myself from thinking on the damn youkai. -.-`