InuYasha Fan Fiction / Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ What You Didn't Know and Didn't Need to Know about Escaflowne and InuYasha ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Meanwhile, Miroku is still wandering around the Floating Fortress ::Penguin: Where they cut down people in mass numbers-AH!!!!!…uh, wait, nevermind…heh, heh…ignore me!:: ::Principessa: Don't worry, we will.:: ::Penguin: ::very angry:: WHAT DID YOU SAY…?!?!?!?!?!?!:: ::Principessa: Eh… *sweatdrop*:: when he comes across Folken ::Penguin: *drool* Ah watashi no Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama… *drool*::.)

Folken: Now, Penguin? I don't see what your obsession with my middle name is, but it really is not necessary. Folken is just fine.

::Penguin: ::big hearts appear in place of eyes:: Hai, Folken-sama… *drools*:: ::Principessa: I think I'm more than distoybed right now…. I think I'm going to flip out and turn into Kanna-chan…!::

Miroku: Eh…guys? None of this is in the script….

(Pulls out script from the void in his hand and flips through the pages quickly, showing Penguin and Principessa the page they are on.)

Miroku: See?

::Principessa: ::Eyes flame a reddish color:: I'm one of the authors! I change it as I please!:: ::Penguin: Yeah!::

Miroku: *sweatdrop* Okay! Okay!

Folken: Anyway…so, who are you?

Miroku: I'm a Buddhist monk from Inu-Yasha-which is an anime, not a place!

Folken: So I gathered…. Who thought it was a place?

Miroku: Eh…I think his name is Dilandau. But in the script he's "Pickle."

Folken: Ah. Yes, that would be Dilandau. So, might I ask why you are here?

Miroku: I'm looking for love advice!

Folken: On a Zaibach Floating Fortress? You should try Allen.

Miroku: I did. He told me to see Dilandau.

Folken: …

Folken VO: i.e., he wanted you to get lost.

Miroku: Can you help me? All Dilandau did was make fun of my ayahccent!

Folken: Ayahccent? What does that mean?

Miroku: It means accent, baka!

Folken: Oh, I see. Now, may I ask why a Buddhist monk from Inu-Yasha who lives in Feudal Japan has an…what is it? "Ayahccent?" which is partially from New York and partially from the Mid-West?

Miroku: Bad dub voices.

Folken: And all is clear.

Miroku: So, can you help me?

(Eriya, Naria, Penguin (not wanting to leave the other two cat girls alone with her Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama), and Principessa, (worried about what Penguin, and not so much the cat girls, are going to do) enter.)

Naria: Oh, Folken is the BEST when it comes to LOVE….

Penguin: ::Glares at Naria evilly:: And how would YOU know??? MY Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folken: Could you PLEASE stop calling me by my full name, Penguin?

Penguin: Ah…he said my name… *drool*

Naria: Wow, he has a middle name? How strange…but I like it. It is an excellent middle name, Lord Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama.

Folken: Penguin…look what you have started!

Penguin: *drool*

Principessa: Eh, Penguin? We aren't supposed to be on the stage as one of the characters…I mean, we're supposed to talk in those weird "::" things.

Penguin: *drool*

(Principessa walks over and accidentally slips on the drool and falls on her butt.)

Principessa: OUCH!!! And now I have spit on my pants!!!

Miroku: ::offering a hand:: Oh, let me help you up, Principessa.

Principessa: No thanks *sweatdrop*.

Miroku: If I was ALLEN and HE offered, would you take it?

Principessa: Well, Allen isn't exactly my favorite bishounen (AKA "bishy") in Escaflowne, I mean, there's Van and Shesta and all them….

Folken: Van is old enough to be a bishounen now? But he is my innocent, sweet little brother.

Principessa: *sweatdrop* ::under her breath:: Who tries to kill you on more than one occasion….

Folken: What was that?

Principessa: Eh…nothing. But anyway, Miroku, yes. I would let Allen help me.

(Miroku sits down and begins to cry, Penguin begins to glare at Principessa for stealing Folken's attention away from her while cat fighting with Eriya and Naria (even though she is technically Eriya and Principessa is technically Naria).)

Miroku: ::between sobs:: But…but…but…WHY?!

Principessa: Because I know he won't feel my butt.

Miroku: ::stops crying:: You mean you don't WANT me to feel it?

Principessa: NO!!!!!!

Naria: ::snuggles close to Folken:: I wouldn't mind it if Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama felt MY butt….

Penguin: ::prying Naria off and taking her place:: MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folken: … *sweatdrop*

(Principessa pulls herself off the floor and stands up.)

Principessa: Okay, can we PLEASE not have TOO much of PDA?

Eriya, Naria, and Penguin: Wha?

Folken: Public Displays of Affection.

Eriya, Naria, and Penguin: ::cuddling up to Folken:: OH!

Principessa: ::shaking her head:: Oy! I think I'll shut up now!!!

Miroku: ::pouts:: Can't ANYONE help me?