InuYasha Fan Fiction / Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ What You Didn't Know and Didn't Need to Know about Escaflowne and InuYasha ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(…meanwhile, back on the Floating Fortress ::Penguin: where they cut down people in mass numbers-AH!!!!!!!!! Uh, nevermind:: Principessa wakes up to see something she would have rather NOT witnessed…ever…. She flips out, quickly turns into Kanna-chan and then back….)

Principessa/Celena: Huh? What's that? Who are you?

(Folken tears his pants out of the clutches of the three girls swooning over him, who are now staring very confusedly at the author (Magomago Shimarisu), and puts them back on over his black-with-red-hearts boxer shorts given to him by Penguin ;-p.)

Principessa/Celena: What's going on…? Who're you people/things? What're you doing?

Penguin: ::clinging to Folken while pushing the other two off:: NOTHING!!!!! *sweatdrop* ::clings harder until Folken can just barely breathe::

Folken: Penguin…can't…breathe….

Penguin: ::looking up into her Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama's eyes with bafflement:: Yes I can.

Folken: No…I…can't….

Penguin: ::releasing him slightly in her shock:: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT, WATASHI NO FOLKEN LACOUR DE FANEL-SAMA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Folken: ::now breathing well:: If you use my middle name one more time, I'm going to spank you!

Penguin: FOLKEN LACOUR DE FANEL-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::turns herself around to show him her butt::

Penguin VO: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPANK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Principessa/Celena: DON'T HURT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penguin: ::smiles:: Who said anything about hurting? Now, now, Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama, it is never good to make hollow threats….

Folken: ::sighs::

Principessa/Celena: ::finally realizing:: EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! That's perverted!

Penguin: ::innocent glitter in her eye:: Why, whatever do you mean? I am simply being punished for my insolence. ::snuggles up to Folken:: Punish me, Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folken: She's right, it is perverse, very perverse.

Penguin: ::beginning to cry:: But you always said how you shouldn't make idle threats….

Folken: We're not talking about idle threats! We're talking about sexual harassment, here!

Penguin: Ah, to harass my sexy Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama….

Folken: …

(Principessa/Celena vomits. Jajuka enters.)

Jajuka: Celena, are you okay?

Principessa/Celena: Yeah…but they're being WAY perverted!

Jajuka: ::looks over at Folken and Penguin-the other cat girls have been trampled down by Penguin at this point and lie unconscious on the floor:: Folken Strategos?!

Folken: This was none of my doing!

Principessa/Celena: That weird girl wants him to spank her.

Penguin: ::smiling broadly:: Please punish me, Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama!!!!!!!

Jajuka: O.O

Principessa/Celena: This is really sick….

Miroku: (from off stage) And you don't want to know what your brother's been doing!

Principessa/Celena: Allen? What's he been doing?

Miroku: ::reentering-don't ask how he managed to get from Dryden's convoy to a floating fortress ::Penguin: Where they cut down people in mass numbers-AH!!!!! Heh, heh…habit!:: must have something to do with the eyes sparkling and whatnot:: Well, let me just say that he managed to do what I've been trying to do.

Principessa/Celena: What have you been trying to do?

Penguin: What I've been trying to do with my Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama!!!!!

Principessa/Celena: Wait, so…so…Allen wants Folken's pants down? And he wants Folken to spank him??? EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Penguin: Eh…not quite. I was thinking more along the lines of what will happen once I get this guy in bed….

Principessa/Celena: He'll kick you out the window?

Penguin: Eh…no. Although I wouldn't mind so long as he kicked me in certain places….

(Miroku decides that Celena is innocent enough that it is worth trying the line on her.)

Miroku: ::hands clasped with an innocent twinkle in his eye:: Will you bear my child?

Principessa/Celena: EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penguin: Yeah, that's what Miroku, Dryden, Folken, Allen, and I AAALL want!!!

Principessa/Celena: Wait…to have Miroku's child…?

Penguin: ::smacks self, leaving a handprint:: NO, YOU IDIOT!!!! ::sighs:: Allow me to explain. Miroku wants ANY woman's child, as long as he's the father. Dryden wants Millerna's child, and the pleasure that comes with it. Folken wants MY child, and I want his ::hearts appear in eyes::

Folken: I do NOT want your child.

Penguin: You do and you know it!

Jajuka: Now, maybe we should leave now, Celena. It really isn't right for you to be here.

Principessa/Celena: So…what about Allen?

Penguin: Allen wants Marlene, Hitomi, Millerna, and any other babe he can lay his hands on. But Marlene is…err…was…his favorite, as he actually SUCCEEDED with THAT one….

Principessa/Celena: And they had a child?

Penguin: You know, Prince Chid….

Principessa/Celena: No…I've been fate altered for the last 10 years. I don't know *shoot*

Penguin: Well, Prince Chid from Freid is the son of Allen and Marlene, the dead queen of Freid. Got it, kid?

Principessa/Celena: ::goes to window and yells out:: Allen, come and KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, wrong anime…wrong persona…. ALLEN, COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!