InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Fairy Tails! ❯ Cinderella ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter two: Cinderella
 
*Yuna appears and looks totally lost *
 
Yuna: Where am I? Where is Tidus?
 
Narrator: Welcome, you are now inside of a storybook and are playing the part of Cinderella. Tidus will be here shortly.
 
Yuna: Um, ok! Lets start!
 
Narrator: Very well then. The story begins with a girl named Cinderella. She was a beautiful young woman with a kind heart and a wonderful singing voice. Her mother died when Cinderella was very young and after her father re-married, he died shortly after as well. Now she lives with her evil stepmother and ugly stepsisters.
 
*Kagura, Kagome and Kikyo appear *
 
Kagome: What the- what are we doing here?
 
Narrator: You and Kikyo are playing the ugly stepsisters and Kagura is playing the evil stepmother!
 
Kikyo: Why do we have to play the ugly step sisters?!
 
Narrator: Because you look the same AND because well…everyone hates the stepsisters and no one really likes you so it all works out!
 
Kikyo and Kagome: Gee. Thanks!
 
Narrator: Anyways, Cinderella's step mom was jealous of Cinderella because she was so beautiful and her daughters were not. She made Cinderella a maid in her own house, but Cinderella never complained.
 
Kagura: Cinderella, this place is filthy, clean it up!
 
Yuna: Yes mother!
 
Kagura: This is going to get annoying! I never want to be called mother again!
 
Narrator: Just then, a man knocks on the door.
 
* Kagome opens the door *
 
Kagome: Hello?
 
Random guy: Hello my lady. I have an invitation for every young lady in the country. The prince is having a royal ball to find his bride.
 
Kagome: Really?
 
* The random guy hands Kagome the letter and shuts the door in his face*
 
Kagura: What does it say?
 
Kagome: *reading the letter * Like the guy said, the prince is having a ball!
 
Kagura: Well then, we must get ready, Cinderella, you still have some cleaning to do!
 
Yuna: But I want to do to the ball!
 
Kagura: How about we make a deal. If this house is spotless by the time I'm done admiring my beauty, then you can go to the ball.
 
Yuna: Sure, but how long would that be?
 
Kagura: A couple of hours!
 
Yuna: All right then!
 
* Kagura leaves with Kagome and Kikyo, leaving Yuna alone *
 
Yuna: I better get ready, but first…….*summons all her aeons * Now, can you guys clean the place while I get ready?
 
Aeons: Grr…..(Translation: Yes master Yuna!)
 
Narrator: Hey, cheater!
 
Yuna: That's what you get when you hire a summoner! * Looks at her aeons * Well, don't just stand there get busy please! *Runs off while Aeons do her chores*
 
* A couple of hours later *
 
Yuna: Good job guys, thanks!
 
Aeons: Growl (Translation: Of course mater Yuna, we were more than happy to help and might we say that you do look lovely!)
 
Yuna: Thanks! Now, I have to dismiss you before mother and my sisters come back! *Dismisses all of them *
 
* Kagura, Kagome and Kikyo walk down the stairs wearing old Victorian style dresses*
 
Kagura: This place is pretty clean…hey wait a minute! In the script it says that you aren't supposed to finish, so we leave you to cry and wait for your fairy godmother to come!
 
Yuna: Oh, well, change in plans! We don't have a fairy godmother so I improvised!
 
Kagura: Whatever! Back to the story!
 
Kagome: What are you wearing! *Points at Yuna who is wearing her Final Fantasy X-2 outfit*
 
Yuna: This is what I'm wearing to the ball!
 
Kagura: Are you now? Well then, don't come crying to me when you are the only one wearing something as ridiculous as that!
 
Yuna: Don't worry I wont! *winks*
 
* Hops into the carriage and five minutes later they are at the palace*
 
Kikyo: Wow, we could have walked here.
 
Kagura: Shut-up, you will ruin the story!
 
Kikyo: Yes mother!
 
Kagura: God that's getting annoying!
 
* Walk in to see that it's like a club with hot neon lights and booming loud music*
 
Yuna: See, told you! *Walks onto the dance floor and starts dancing*
 
Kagura: Well I never….come on girls! We are going home!
 
Kagome and Kikyo: Are you kidding? * Take off their ugly dresses and show that they are wearing matching red tube tops, a black leather mini skirt and black boots* We are going to party!
 
Kagura: Fine! * Storms off on her feather* I think I'm starting to like being under Naraku's control better than being in this stupid story!
 
*Yuna is dancing but stops as she bumps into someone*
 
Yuna: Sorry!
 
Tidus: No problem!
 
Yuna: Tidus! *Hugs him*
 
Tidus: You don't know who I am remember!
 
Yuna: Oh, sorry. * Clears throat * I'm sorry your highness.
 
Tidus: Don't be sorry, I wont get mad at you if you dance with me!
 
Yuna: Ok!
 
* Dance with each other for about five minutes and then fall in love*
 
Tidus: Wow. Hey, do you want to get married?
 
Yuna: What?!
 
Tidus: What, wasn't this enough time for you to fall in love with me? I mean, I have already fallen for you!
 
Yuna: * Blushes * Sure why not!
 
Kagome: Come on sis! Mom is going to kill us if we are not home by twelve and its already eleven fifty five! And you know it will take us five minutes to get home!
 
Yuna: I must go!
 
Tidus: Wait!
 
Yuna: Here, take this to remember me by! * Throws her boot at his head, knocking him out * Whoops, sorry about that!
 
Kikyo: Come on lets go!
 
*Next morning*
 
* Tidus is outside of Yuna's house in a quite dashing outfit*
 
Tidus: Hey, I don't look too bad!
 
Narrator: We can fix that!
 
* Tidus is in his boxers *
 
Tidus: HEY! CHANGE ME BACK!
 
Narrator: What's the password?
 
Tidus: *sighs * Please!
 
Narrator: Fine!
 
* Tidus is dressed again and knocks on the door *
 
Kagome: Hello? *Sees Tidus * OMG, IT'S THE PRINCE! * Faints *
 
Yuna: Hey, how did you know to come here?
 
Tidus: Your address was in the bottom of your shoe!
 
* Kagura and Kikyo look at Yuna *
 
Yuna: What? I do that in case I loose a shoe! It's happened before!
 
* Everyone has a sweat drop *
 
Narrator: What ever! Anyways, after that, Prince Tidus found his bride and ten minuets later they were married! And everyone lived happily ever after!