InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Fairy Tails! ❯ Hancel and Gretal ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter three: Hancle and Gretal.
 
*Auron and Rikku appear, looking lost like Yuna did *
 
Rikku: What the?
 
Narrator: Hello!
 
Rikku: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! THE GUMMY BEARS ARE AFTER ME AGAIN, AURON, PROTECT ME! *Hides behind Auron *
 
Auron: You are a sad, strange girl you do know that right?
 
Rikku: Not my fault!
 
Narrator: Eh-hem! Your playing Hancle and Gretal, now…. START!
 
Auron: We have no time to be doing such nonsense! Come on Rikku, we are going to look for Yuna!
 
Narrator: Hey!
 
Auron: Out of our way!
 
Narrator: Look, Yuna is safe, she is with Tidus in the story Cinderella. They just got married!
 
Auron: WHAT?! *Faints *
 
Rikku: * Fanning him * Now look what you did you big meanie!
 
Narrator: Sorry!
 
Rikku: HEY, AURON, WAKE UP! *Pokes him but he doesn't move* Well then, if you won't wake up, I'll make you! *Throws a bomb on him and he wakes up, with smoke coming from his body*
 
Auron (sarcastically): Oh, thanks Rikku.
 
Rikku (who is taking him seriously): Your welcome!
 
Narrator: Now please, start the story!
 
Rikku: Ok! Come on Auron, let's go find the yummy candy house with the evil witch that lives inside it!
 
Auron: But what if there are gummy bears there?
 
Rikku (taking a deep breath in): That is just something that I will have to deal with!
 
Auron: Sure, what ever lets go. But how do we know which way the house is?
 
Rikku: Lets just follow this convenient trail of candy!
 
Auron: What ever.
 
*Rikku and Auron start following the trail of candy, Rikku eating piece by piece*
 
Rikku: Hey, wait, aren't we supposed to leave a trail of bread crumbs or something?
 
Auron: That was what the candy was for, BEFORE YOU ATE IT!
 
Rikku: Oh, sorry!
 
* After a while of walking, they reach a giant gingerbread house with candy on it*
 
Rikku: I'm in heaven!
 
Auron: Are you sure? *Points at a couple of gummy bears*
 
Rikku: AHHHHHH! AURON SAVE ME! *Hides behind Auron once again*
 
Narrator: Suddenly, the witch comes out of the house.
 
Seymour: I'm not a witch I'm a wizard!
 
Auron: Dude, does it really matter? By the way I like your pants *starts laughing*
 
Seymour: My mommy says I'm special.
 
Rikku: Even I'm not that special!
 
Seymour: Shut up! *Kidnaps Rikku and carries her into the house *
 
Auron: Great, I lost her……..OH SHIT, I LOST HER! * Paces back and fourth, trying to figure out how to save her*
 
Narrator: Back to Seymour and Rikku.
 
* Seymour puts Rikku in a giant pot *
 
Rikku: Ha! Do you really think you can keep me in this pot? I can escape easily!
 
Seymour: True, but not with my guards!
 
Rikku: What guards?
 
Seymour: OH GUARDS, COME HERE PLEASE! *Giant moving gummy bears with lightning torches come, guarding the pot *
 
Rikku: Mommy….
 
Seymour: Now, I will sit in this chair and think of a way to kill you and find Auron, so that I can kill him too!
 
Rikku(in the fetal position) A, B, C, D, E, F, G gummy bears are guarding me. On is orange and one is blue, one just came and took my shoe, A, B, C, D, E, F, G gummy bears are guarding me. One is yellow, one is green, one just came and looked at my spleen, A, B, C, D, E, F, G gummy bears are guarding me. One is pink and one is red, one looks like it wants to eat my head. A, B, C, D, E, F, G gummy bears are trying to eat me!
 
Seymour: Would you shut up!
 
Rikku: Never!
 
Narrator: Just then. Auron or in the story, Gretal barges in, breaking the peppermint door.
 
Seymour: MY DOOR! Do you know how long I worked on that?
 
Auron: I don't care just give me back Rikku!
 
Seymour: Never!
 
Auron: Oh come on, don't tell me she isn't annoying the crap out of you?
 
Seymour: No…. she is, but in the script it says I have to eat her and well…I'm hungry!
 
Rikku: Ewwwwwwwwwwww! AURON, SAVE ME!
 
Auron: You better give her back to me!
 
Seymour: Why?
 
Auron: Because if Rikku gets hurt or dies when I'm watching her Lulu will kill me and trust me…. you don't want to get on her bad side. *Shivers from just thinking about it*
 
Seymour: Good point but I still can't let you have her!
 
Auron: Oh yeah……*Uses his sword and kills Seymour in one hit* That's all? Gee. This wasn't hard.
 
Narrator: Well, this story is for little kids. We can't have too graphic of deaths!
 
Rikku: But there is cussing in this story!
 
Narrator: True, but come on, what kid doesn't know how to cuss?
 
Auron and Rikku: Good point!
 
Narrator: So with that-
 
Auron (interrupting the narrator): Well come on Rikku, we did this stupid little skit, so now we have to find the others!
 
Rikku: Ok! *Looks at the gummy bears and runs as fast as she can* AHHHHH! HURRY UP AURON!
 
Auron: *Sighs * Right behind you! *Chases her *
 
Narrator: What is with Rikku and gummy bears anyways?
 
Auron: That is a question that you don't want to find the answer to!
 
Narrator: Oh. Hey! You can't leave and start walking into other stories, what if you walk in during an important scene?
 
Auron: Don't care!
 
Narrator: You can't do that!
 
Rikku (calming down now that she isn't near gummy bears): Try and stop us!
 
Auron: Yeah, because if you do, we will kill you!
 
Narrator: *Sighs * Do what you wish!