InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Passion, Raw Love ❯ I Got Lucky? ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sweet Passion, Raw Love
Chapter Three: `I got lucky?'
Pairing: Yusuke/Kagome
 
Yusuke had just made it alive out of Genkai's training. Now with his demon blood surging through him it seemed the old bat had upped her training making it twice as hard for him to get pass the day. `I mean fuck' he thought, gently limping, `were the hell does she get that energy from?! I haven't even healed yet.'
Quietly groaning in agony, he walked in to the temple ready to strip, take a shower, get comfy with his hand for a bit then crash into bed. Ever since Keiko had wanted to take a different course in life, one that didn't include ruling a totally weird world, she had left. Her life ambition, to go fuck herself.
But he'd met a new girl that had been keeping his mind and hand going. A little friend of Yukinas, where she had come from he'd never know. Supposedly they'd known each other for almost five hundred years, had met when Yukina had been young and not yet knowing of her long lost twin. Her name, Kagome Higurashi. Her supple body, with her sweetly tones legs and stomach, her round perky breasts and her beautiful grey blue eyes. Yusuke sighed, grumbling, “I'm becoming way too mushy for this.”
Stumbling a little bit he walked down the hallways stopping at a familiar door. The words “Restroom” was sprawled across it to help people in the temple to find which door went where. The other bathroom was at the other end of the temple, and he had no desire to start walking around again like a healing zombie. He pushed the solid oak door, one of the only doors in the temple that wasn't made of rice-paper. He gave it a nudge but it wouldn't budge. Giving an irritated sigh, he leaned his ear against the door listening in. The soft sound of water being sprayed and a soft alto voice rang out singing a modern pop song from one of the many girl bands in Japan.
Yusuke grinned instantly knowing who it was; yes he could make this work. He grabbed the knob and gently twisted it then shook it. After a minute the old lock gave way and Yusuke sighed in happiness as he quietly swung the door open. Behind the sea foam coloured shower curtain, (which reminded him of the color of Yukinas hair, by the way) stood the shadowy figure of the woman he lusted after. Well maybe lusted wasn't the word he did care for the girl, and Urameshi Yusuke was to manly and kind hearted to play with a woman's heart.
God...he was starting to sound like Kuwabara.
This wasn't exactly a good thing.
His grin widened to the customary dumb happy-is-middle-name or whatever grin as he inched closer to the curtain. The singing got louder as he watched the shadowed hand reach out blindly to turn the shower nozzle off.
Academic thinking was no strong point of his, but luck was always by his side and if he was lucky enough things would go out as planned. Quickly scanning around, he saw the clothing and two towels folded neatly on the counter. And his shit happy grin got even bigger. Eyes darting around he grabbed her clothing, leaving only the towels and fled the room.
 
Sighing, Kagome Higurashi, turned off the steamy water and exited the shower. The bathroom was still steam induced as she reached out blindly to grab her towels. Wrapping one around her hair, and another around her body she quickly dried off, the coldness creeping in. The steam had started to evaporate, leaving a clear viewed bathroom but foggy mirror. Reaching out again, she attempted to grab her clothing. Key word attempted.
`Oh no where are they?' her mind whispered as she checked the counter, floor and even went as far as check under the sink. Eyebrow twitching, she regarded the door, seeing the broken into lock.
Her mind seethed only knowing one person that could do this. Wrenching the door open the shout died in her throat as she saw what was on the floor.
A sock...
One of her socks specifically...
And about five feet after that another one, then a pair of pants, her pants.
She rounded the corner, her eyebrow twitching more furiously as she quickly picked up each article of clothing. Around the corner laid her shirt and in front of a slightly ajar door was her bra.
HER BRA! She couldn't believe him, he was such a pervert. Realisation dawned on her as one more missing article of clothing was still missing.
Her panties.
Her favourite pink and blue flower panties.
Oh she was going to kill him, or torture him whatever came first.
Without knocking or announcing herself she pulled the rice paper door open, only to be greeted by silence and darkness. Fumbling around she turned off the switch illuminating the room in a soft glow.
“Urameshi Yusuke! You show yourself this instant” she growled out moving more into the room. A large futon laid upon the floor, sheets neatly tucked in. The window was closed, only the slowly lowering sun illuminating the sky in pinks, purples, and oranges.
The door banged close behind her, and Kagome jumped willing herself to try not to. She swiftly turned already knowing who was attempting to scare her.
Standing behind the door of course was Yusuke, grinning like a dog gently rolling his fingers around the crotch of her panties. “I don't know if you were already wearing these or if you just washed them in something,” he said teasing her. He brought the panties to his face sniffing them before finishing his sentence, “But they smell damn good.”
Kagome snapped, launching herself at the smiling boy. She was caught however in mid jump, quickly turned and pushed against the wall.
“Now now Kagome-chan you should know better than that” that being said Yusuke pushed his mouth against hers, his tongue immediately demanding to open up. Kagome tensed before relaxing in his hold, eagerly opening her mouth and entangling her hands in his hair. His tongue swept in her mouth as it parted, identifying and memorizing every crevice and dips in her small sweet mouth. Innocently her tongue reached out, gently touching his, sending bolts of electricity through her body.
Who ever came up with the phrase `electrifying' should receive a Nobel Prize, in her opinion. Yusuke turned a small bit making it more comfortable as he gently kneed a knee in between her legs. Their mouths parted, as soft pants raised their chest up and down.
Yusuke tightened his grip on the girl, as she herself wrapped her legs around her waist. He hoisted her up, walked over to the futon and gently deposited her on it.
Yusuke looked at her, mesmerized as the light from the sinking sun shone upon her towel covered body. Her hair spread around her head like a dark halo, her skin so soft looking, her rosy lips parted and panting. And her eyes, her beautiful stormy blue eyes were half lidded filled with love and lust.
“Are you sure?” he asked quietly, he waited for a response and was extremely please when she nodded her head. Swooping down he quickly covered her lips in a chaste kiss that led to little butterfly kisses down her neck, and chest. Reaching the edge of the towel, he slowly peeled back the fold, mesmerized by the beautifulness of her body.
She may have looked beautiful clothed but she was downright sexy naked, a blush staining her cheeks. Quickly and nervously her arms wrapped around her and her legs crouched up, to close off her body.
Yusuke quickly shook his head, “Don't” he said, “you look sexy like this” he finished smirking as his eyes trailed downwards.
Kagome blushed even more as her reply came out in a small gasp as Yusukes mouth engulfed a nipple of her perky breasts. “Really...sexy?”
Yusuke looked up from the breast he'd been pleasing confused. “What no one's ever told you that? That you're beautiful? Sexy? A man's very wet dream?” he asked incredulous.
“Well, Kurama called me beautiful once, but I don't think it really meant anything”
“It better not” Yusuke growled out.
Kagome gave a small tinkle of laughter that turned into a gasp when Yusuke latched his mouth onto another nipple. Feeling as if she should repay him, Kagomes hands traveled down his shirt covered chest pulling at the shirt in irritation. The man quickly shed it as he felt Kagome get frustrated with the clothing. At the same time he quickly shed his pants and boxers, knowing that the same would occur later.
Kagome stared in wonder as his pants were shed, and his erection sprang free. Unconsciously she licked her lips, which made the smirk on Yusukes lips grow even more.
“Like what you see?” he asked as her hands traveled down the expanse of his hard chiselled chest.
“Very much” she replied before smirking herself. Acting quickly she practically threw herself on top of him pushing him down on his back. Before he could udder a word, her small mouth was wrapped around his cock, her dainty hands wrapping around what she could not fit in her mouth in her first attempt at giving head.
Really what she lacked in experience she made up for in interest and excitement. Her head bobbed up and down as narrow and thick licks were randomly placed around his cock. Yusuke moaned as his hands entangled in her hair as he felt himself draw near already. But he wasn't ready to give in, he wanted to be completely hard when he entered her. Stopping her vigorous movements, he pushed her back down onto her back, splaying his hands all over her body. His kisses and nips were placed on her breasts, her stomach and thighs. The only place he wouldn't touch was her wet passage, ready and waiting to be taken.
“Please Yu0uke” she panted out as he positioned himself at her wet pussy.
“Are you sure you are ready?” he asked once more. Kagome nodded; closing her eyes ready for the pain she knew would come. Yusuke pushed in, as Kagome gave a strangled moan, before stopping at her barrier. Giving one last look and a kiss on her forehead he pushed in the rest of the way. Kagome whimpered as a few tears escaped her eyes. While it had not hurt that bad, it still stung and her eyes had immediately watered. Yusuke moved down, without moving his lower half waiting for her to be ready for him. He pushed his lips against hers, silently demanding entrance as his tongue swept her mouth begging her to play. After a moment it did, and she moved her lips inflicting a groan to pass though Yusukes lips. Gently pulling out a wanton whimper escaped her throat when he slammed back in. He set a slow pace, keeping it missionary, as he slowly pulled out before slamming back in.
Their bodies gained a slight sheen of sweat as Kagome cried out, panting out, “faster” and “harder” with every stroke of Yusukes cock inside her. Soon the pace was rigorous, as they felt there end near.
“Yusuke!” Kagome cried, her muscles tensing as her climax overcame her. Her walls clenched around his shaft milking him as he too tensed letting a loud moan of her name escape her lips. The two fell on the bed Yusuke rolling over as not to squish the small girl.
He heard Kagomes breath even out, smiling as he too drifted off.
“Genkai, why were Yusuke and Kagome yelling?” asked the ever innocent ice demon.
“Trust me Yukina” Genkai said smirking over her tea cup. “There not fighting, Yusuke is just getting lucky.”
################################33
Alright third chap up. As you can probably see, I suck at Yusuke/Kagome, love the pairing but suck at them together -.- So ya this was dedicated to Minogaki TenTen (hope i got that right) who asked for a Yusuke/Kagome. The next will be a Kurama/Kagome after multiple asking. Then a Kagome/Yusuke/Hiei (which I am excited about doing XD) for foxgodess07. So I hope you enjoyed and will wait for the next instalment! Thanks to all who reviewed on mm.org and ff.net for your kind and inspiring words especially Haru Inuzuka whos review made me laugh. It's okay to be a perv look at me, I've also got my friends blushing when they read them *wink*.
I will be updating in this order after I post this: Jealousy Comes from the Heart; Sometimes These Things Work out by Themselves (long title -.-); and maybe A Detectives Heart. I'm currently stuck on Stuck Together (oh the irony) so if anyone has ideas would be great.
Last Note: I'm looking for a beta, but I'm not exactly sure how it works. My grammar and shit needs improvement (big time terrible speller -.-) so if anyone wants to or can explain how it works I'd be really grateful XD
Oh yes one more thing I do take request from anyone for lemons so if you need one in a story but don't write em yourself I'd be happy to :P My friends give me OC's bios and I'll write them lemons so it's not that hard on here anyways Ja!