InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Passion, Raw Love ❯ Third Times A Charm ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sweet Passion, Raw Love
 
Chapter 2: Third Times A Charm
 
A/N: I've decided to make this a drabble collection of pwp one-shots. They are not connected but will have Kagome and someone from YYH. Basically this is to see if I can really write lemons in different ways. For you pervs out there (I'm one!) this is for you…I hope.
 
Pairing: (If you didn't guess) Kagome/Hiei/Kurama
 
Warnings: Um sex, sex, and sex…and anal!
 
Two sets of hands came out to run along the giving smooth flesh. In front of her stood the fire demon, his sword calloused hands running down her back, squeezing her firm ass and lightly teasing her wet lips. Behind her Kurama stood, his smoother hands running up from her navel to her breasts, squeezing them, then the nipples making them hard. Kagome moaned, arching into their touches. When they said they'd pounce her, boy did they mean it. Both men were partway naked their pants unbuttoned and ridding low. If their erections kept pushing on it though, she wouldn't be surprised if the pants burst. Their shirts were gone, lost in the haze of Kagomes clothing as it was ripped off her.
 
“Mm Hiei” she moaned as two fingers were violently shoved in her wet and aching pussy. She wasn't a virgin, far from it really, this wasn't the first time the three had got together. Kurama leaned down and sensually licked her neck before nipping at her pulse. Her moan was muffled by Hiei mouth as he captured hers in a bruising kiss.
 
“I say we take this to the bed, ne?” Kurama whispered in her ear. Kagome could only nod as Hiei picked her up. His cloth strained erection tried to impale her as she shifted her hips. He dropped her on the bed, before both climbing on each side of her body.
 
Hiei ripped off his pants, his erection springing free. He gently stroked the large appendage, watching Kagome's tongue come out to wet her lips. “You're going to suck it for me, right Kagome? Your going to take my cock and lick it won't you?” He grabbed her chine, forcing her to look at him.
 
“Yes, oh yes” she breathed huskily before climbing to her knees to him. She could never get over the…largeness of both men's cocks. It had to be their demon sides she thought. She gave a small lick at the head lapping up the pre-cum. She licked a few more times before engulfing the whole thing into her small mouth. Of course whatever wasn't reached by her mouth was stroked by her hands. Hiei moaned fisting his hands into her hair, as her small tongue gave a long lick to the vein on his cock.
 
Kurama had long ago abandoned his pants and was now slowly stroking his cock in time with Kagomes bobs. He leaned forward his body covering her back. “Kagome” he whined slightly, “That's not fair, why does Hiei get all the fun?” He smirked as Kagome eyes closed, as his cock rubbed her outer pussy lips. He moved away, putting his finger in her making them wet. “I'll be nice this time Kag-chan; since I took your pussy last time, I'll let Hiei have it this time. But this means I get your nice round ass” He smirked as he said this, locking eyes with Hiei, as he pushed a finger, wet with Kagome's juices into the tight ring of muscles. He worked his finger for a few minutes before adding a second, then a third, scissoring them to make way for a much larger finger.
 
Hiei cried lightly, as his orgasm crashed upon him. His cum squirted out some dribbling down Kagome's chin, the rest swallowed. He lightly grabbed her hair pulling her p to kiss her. She whimpered as Kurama's finger drew out of her.
 
“Ah Kagome, are you ready for the two of us to fuck you now?” asked Kurama seductively, applying some lube to his erection. He had yet to cum, and damn it he was going too soon. Just seeing Kagome and his best-friend going at it made him close to release. “Sorry Kagome, no play today. Seems the fox wants to head straight to fucking right now, so foreplay will be after play,” said Hiei his lips curling into a smirk.
 
“Fine with me” she replied, anticipation pooling in the pit of her stomach, or was that desire. She lost all thought as Kurama pulled her to him. Her back was against his chest, his hard cock, just a smooth thrust away from being sheathed inside her ass hole. He gently lowered her onto his slick cock, moaning as she slid lower and lower; his hands once again reaching up to grab her breasts. Fully sheathed, she sat there for a moment letting the two of them catch their breaths. “Ride him” Hiei said, watching them soundlessly. “Aren't you going to-“She was cut off by his voice. “Don't worry about me right now, just ride him.”
 
Kagome didn't make a sound, before she lifted herself up and impaled herself on Kurama's cock. Her full breasts bounced with the force. They both moaned as she kept repeating the action. Feeling her leg muscled weaken slightly, Kurama grabbed her hips and thrust his hips up to meet her downwards thrusts. Kagome felt Hiei's hand on her clit rubbing it before the knot in her stomach exploded, her juices rushing out in waves. Her head fell back in a silent scream, as she to felt Kurama finish and explode inside her. He let out a groan signaling the end of his release. The two lay panting for a minute, before Hiei pulled Kagome to lie on her side. “Ready for another round?” he asked challenging her. “You bet” she replied still slightly panting. Lifting her leg, his cock slid into her pussy after a mild thrust. She felt Kurama once again slip into her ass, and the two began rocking at an even pace.
 
“Hai, right there! Faster, harder, please!” she begged. Hiei and Kurama's cocks began an easy rhythm, one impaling her at a time instead of wildly thrusting. They could feel each other through the thin barrier of skin. Both groaned as Kagome moans became faster and deeper, they loved the sound of her voice in pleasure. Once again all three found themselves on the brink of release. Kagome was the first to cum, crying a high pitched “Hiei! Kurama! Hai, yes…! Kurama and Hiei came at the same time, as Kagomes inner walls milked their cocks.
 
 
 
Both pulled out of her, their remaining cum, dribbling slightly out of her abused holes. They leaned back into bed the two humans exhausted. “Hn, let's have another round” smirked the energetic fire demon. Kagome groaned throwing an arm around her lover.
“Tomorrow Hiei, then you can have your wicked way with me” Kagome replied drifting off to sleep. Hiei smirked, she better not have lied, because he was going to definitely take her up on that offer.
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Thanks for reading, hope you review, nothing to harsh please. If you didn't like you didn't have to read. For those who did like it I hope you enjoy (I enjoyed writing it ^_^) and please review. They help me become a better writer!