InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Time Warp *Revised* ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurama's POV
 
I woke up to the peaceful sound of birds chirping, the wind blowing , and Kagome breathing. With a flustered smile I looked down at her and pulled some of her hair behind her ears. I blushed realizing she was waking up.
 
'Youko, what if she freaks out at us? this is all your fault! You just couldn't control yourself! I swear-' i was cut off by Kagome's dainty hand waving in front of my eyes. With a startled blush, I looked down into Kagome's blue ones.
 
"Good morning Kurama!" She said as she cuddled into my chest. I couldn't help but release a sigh of contentment. I looked down and realized we were both in our human forms.
 
"Good morning my little vixen," I said huskier than usual, "Shall we return to Genkai's? I'm sure the others are freaking out, plus I need a shower," I paused and gave her a sly grin, "I don't suppose you'd care to join me?" I asked.
 
As red stained her cheeks I chuckled softly. I suddenly found myself on my back with Kagome straddling my waist. I grinned from ear to ear as she growled playfully.
 
"Little Vixen, if you wanted me so badly, you should have said so." she growled again and this time brought her lips to mine in a heated kiss. I grabbed her hips as she deepened the kiss.
 
As I nibbled on her lip she pushed her hands up and down my chest, softly caressing the muscles. She suddenly pulled from the kiss and begin to kiss down my jaw towards my ear. I felt her teeth nibble on my ear and I suppressed a groan. she continued to kiss down to my neck I gasped as she nipped at my neck.
 
I smirked and flipped her over and gave her the same treatment. I smirked even further upon hearing her gasp. I nipped and licked at her neck, as my hands held her shoulders down. I suddenly stood, and then chuckled at the disappointed look on her face.
 
"Don't worry my little vixen, there's plenty more time for that later." I helped her to her feet and together we walked back to Genkai's, hand in hand.
 
Upon returning to Genkai's, we saw Yusuke, Kuwabara, Genkai, and Yukina staring. I smirked realizing why. I looked down at Kagome to see her blushing, and with her free hand, she was twirling her hair and looking away.
 
As we approached them, I first saw Kuwabara with a goofy grin on his face. Next I saw Genkai and Yukina smiling gently, I smiled in return. Lastly, I saw Yusuke, whose face burned red with anger.
 
Yusuke then grabbed my arm and dragged me away from everyone.
 
Yusuke suddenly stopped once we were out of ear shot of everyone else. He turned me to look at him. I frowned as he glared.
 
"Yusuke, listen I-" Yusuke cut me off,
 
"I don't care! You just listen up! If you hurt her in anyway possible, I swear, I'll skin your pretty red hair off your head, and then I'll do it to Youko! She's been through enough heart break, and she doesn't need another one night stand, or heart break." I flushed in anger at his accusation. I pushed his hands away from me.
 
"You will listen, Kagome means more to me than you know! Your ridiculous accusations will cease, I give you my word, that she will not be hurt be me or Youko." I said in an icy voice. My eyes flashed gold as Youko took over, "If you ever insinuate her being nothing more than a one night stand again, I'll slaughter you, regardless of your relation to her."
 
Yusuke growled at me, and I growled right back. He straightened out and turned,
 
"I've given you fair warning, I will hold you to your word." Yusuke stalked off back to Genkai's, and I followed.
 
Kagome's POV
 
When Yusuke and Kurama returned I could tell something was wrong. Kurama walked up to me and grabbed my hand and led me away.
 
We stopped in his room. He turned to me and nuzzled the side of my face. A small smile broke out across my face as I nuzzled him back. Kurama pulled away and looked down on me.
 
"Kagome, I would like to court you," he paused and pulled out a necklace with a rose pendant on it. I blushed as I struggled to come up with words, "Would you be my girl friend?" he asked with any trace of a joke lost. I blushed and nodded.
 
A bright smile grazed his face as he leaned down and kissed me with more passion than I ever felt in my life. I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned the kiss with just as much passion. When he pulled away, I looked down and realized he put the necklace on me already.
 
I looked up at him again, cheeks stained pink, and a giant grin plastered on my face. he smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist again.
 
"I do believe you agreed to shower with me." he said suggestively and raised an eyebrow. I giggled as I looked into his emerald eyes and noticed the gold specks that were showing through.
 
"Not today Kurama, I have things to do, I cant have you distracting me." I answered, giggling at his crestfallen face. I kissed him on the lips one more time before strolling out of his room and heading to mine.
 
After showering I looked around, eager to share the recent events with Sango. I frowned realizing I couldn't find her. I walked outside and spread my senses. I felt Kurama behind me and I turned and smile.
 
"Hello Kurama, have you seen Sango?" he shook his head,
 
"No, have you seen Hiei?" I frowned, 'that can't be a good thing...' I thought to myself.
 
Kurama and I walked around the grounds and then spotted Hiei and Sango snuggling in a tree and making out.
 
At the same moment Kurama and I both yelled out a name, "Sango?" "Hiei?"
 
We glanced at each other, and then back at them. Hiei jumped off the tree with Sango,
 
"Get off me you insufferable wench." Hiei said with false anger. Sango immediately flushed in anger.
 
"Excuse me?! You sure weren't complaining earlier! You stupid ugly midget!" she replied. Hiei glared at her and disappeared. Sango's anger quickly dissipated into embarrassment at our shocked expressions.
 
"What?" she demanded. I smiled slyly at her,
 
"Oh nothing Sango dear. I think you hurt Hiei's feelings, we wouldn't want your relationship to end over such a silly argument." Sango blushed profusely and stormed off.
 
I looked at Kurama and shrugged.
 
"Dinner tonight my lovely lady?" he asked me with an ear to ear grin.
 
"But of course, kind sir." I replied with an enthusiastic grin of my own.
 
"I'll pick you up at seven." he said as he walked off. I smiled to myself and skipped off to go train.
 
 
 
Kurama's POV
 
As I walked to my room, I was tackled from behind by Shippo. Catching my balance, I turned and held him.
 
"Kurama! Can I ask you something?" In confusion, I frowned but nodded.
 
"Of course." He smiled shyly and fiddled with his tail.
 
"Are, are you going to be my new daddy?" I blushed for a moment before smiling softly.
 
"Very soon, little kit. Very soon." Shippo bounced out of my arms and down the hall happily.