InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Time Warp *Revised* ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I OWN NOTHING! J
Look out for bad language! Sorry!!!
Thanks for the reviews!!

Kagome’s POV –

As I lay on my bed crying, I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I clenched them tight and tried not to fall asleep, but I was only avoiding the inevitable. I opened my eyes for just a few seconds, before whispering goodnight to Kurama, not that he would ever hear me. I smiled softly as my thoughts were filled with Kurama’s face, and I drifted into a depressing sleep.

I awoke the next morning to see the devilishly yellow eyes that I had already grown to hate.

“Hello my love.” He whispered slyly as he caressed my arm. I narrowed my eyes and snorted.

“Hello moronic bastard.” I growled at him. He simply smiled.

“The funny thing about foxes my dear, is that when another fox is around they find it difficult to control their sexual urges. Especially the males…” He drifted off as his eyes drifted down. I brought my hand up and slapped him as hard as I could. I smiled as he hit the wall.

“Dream on you narcissistic bastard.” I sat myself on my bed and began to pick at my nails. I grinned as a shadow leered over me, seething in anger.

“Have you denied the courting? I think you have.” He whispered as his eyes rolled back and forth between the necklace on the dresser and me. With a toothy smile, he turned to the door.

“Today is the day!” He sang as he bounced out of the room. I felt my eyes twitch as I stared at the necklace. I picked it up and held it close to my chest,

“I love you Kurama, Suichi, Youko…” I whispered as I smiled down at the necklace. AS I went to put it down I heard Youko’s voice.

“As we love you, Kagome.” I felt shock run through me upon hearing it.

“Youko?” I asked curiously as I held the necklace to my ears

“Yes Vixen?” I heard him ask.

“Where are you? It’s been three, well actually, four days. He says I am in his dreams or something. Does that help?” I asked.

“We are on our way vixen, I assure you. Kurama says hi, and that he loves you.” I smiled with hopeful tears.

“Youko, prove to me it’s really you… Please I need to know.” I begged him.

“Yusuke sure was mad when he found you and me walking back to Genkai’s in the morning. I found that box under your bed, the one addressed to me. You should have given it to me sooner, I love it.” I laughed.

“I figured since you got me something, I would return the favor.” I whispered. I looked up and realized I could see Youko’s outline, I gasped.

“Youko! I see you!” I all but yelled. He laughed

“You just realized? I’ve been looking at you the whole time. When I find you, I wish to make you my mate.” He said as he kneeled next to me and held out his hand.

“Yes!” I yelled joyously. I wrapped my fingers around his and gently placed my lips to the out line of his.

“I’ll always love you. All of you.” He smiled and placed his lips back on mine.

“We love you too. Now and forever.” I smiled. But as I opened my mouth to answer him, the door burst open. My head shot up as fear filled my insides. Youko definitely noticed.

“That will not do!” Loriden yelled. I flinched as I backed up to the bed.

“Kagome! What’s wrong?” Youko demanded. I shook my head as tears fell.

“I love you Youko!” I declared. I felt Loriden slap me and I flew back on the bed. I clenched the necklace strongly, and refused to drop it. Loriden kneeled down and wrenched my hand open. He took the necklace and laughed.

“Silly girl! Give him up, or you will forfeit his life. He handed me a cup, “Drink it! Drink it all.” I shook my head no and crawled backwards. He grinned darkly and straddled my hips.

“Very well, I will force it into you.” He poured the contents of the cup into his mouth and leaned into me.

“Drink up, darling.” He forced his lips on mine as tears glided down my cheeks. The liquid filled my mouth and I was forced to swallow. I looked up to him with eyes filled with hate.

“Ill never love you.” I whispered as I wiped my mouth. He grinned.

“We have all the time in the world. In fact we have more time than the world does.” He laughed and walked out of the room. I curled up on the sheets and cried, wishing I could still talk to Youko.

I cringed as the liquid began to take effect. I realized too late what it was doing. It was destroying all bonds to Youko; but even worse, it was merging my soul with Loriden. I felt my self grow tired as Loriden walked in again.

“Don’t you ever sleep?” I asked as I suppressed a yawn. He grinned,

“Of course not. These are my dreams; I don’t need to sleep.” I suppressed a grin, as I developed a plan in my head.

“Well, if you expect to ever be my mate, you better get used to it.” I whispered. He grinned.

“Oh? Why, so you can kill me in my sleep?” he asked. I felt a blush rise up to my cheeks, as I stuttered. He laughed but climbed into bed with me.

“I know all, Kagome. Besides, there isn’t anything in here to kill me with. You don’t have your powers. But just incase…” he paused as the shadows slipped around my wrists and legs. “I’ll have you tied up.”

I growled as my hands were bound. ‘Damn.’


Youko/Kurama’s POV –

After she cut off contact with me, rage filled my entire being. I roared to the skies and took off to the forest surrounding Sheshomaru’s palace.


Sheshomaru’s POV –

I sighed as I heard Youko’s roar.

‘Had he learned something that I did not?’ I stood and trekked to the window, only to discover that Youko went into rage. I sighed once more, and leapt out the window. As I landed, I transformed and took off after Youko.


Kagome’s POV –

I woke up to see Loriden still sleeping. I grinned and brought my bounded arms around his head and attempted to choke him. Perhaps his own creation would kill him I grinned. But as he began to lose air, so did I. I moved my hands and felt oxygen enter my lungs.

It was then that I realized; anything that happened to him would happen to me.

The next morning came and the sunshine drifted into the window.

‘How will I be able to escape, if his soul is bound to mine?’ I pondered to myself. I would either have to kill both him and myself, or, I would have to pretend to get along with him until Kurama got here. I sighed.

“Loriden?” I asked out loud. I heard the door open and looked to see Loriden.

“Yes my dear?” He asked. I blushed as my stomach did the talking for me.

“I, um-” I paused as Loriden’s hand shot up.

“Say no more! Come! We shall go eat together.” I felt my ears twitch, but I complied. As we walked through the halls, I looked around and admired the décor. The halls were painted a lovely shade of blue and were accented in silver. As we neared the kitchen/dinning room area, Loriden smiled at me.

“Do you like the colors? I waited for you for a long time. I had a lot of time to figure out what you liked.” I felt a blush rise to my cheeks, but I refused to think anything of it.

‘Loriden is a monster’ I told myself. I gave a fake smile and nodded.

“The hallways are very nice.” I answered. We sat at the dining room, and I felt my hate grow for him even more. He had a giant table, in which only two people sat. I rolled my eyes, but sat down, nonetheless.

“Is there something wrong, my love?” I faked a smile to him.

“Of course not, I’m just thinking, is all.” Seconds turned into minutes, and in those minutes, food came. I felt myself grow anxious, but pushed it aside out of hunger.


Kurama’s POV –

After we finally calmed down, Sheshomaru introduced me to a certain shadow fox from his army. His name was Argath. He had an affinity for the girl who had claimed everyone’s heart and was more than determined to help.

“Kurama, we leave tonight, when he will be sleeping.” Sheshomaru said from next to me. I looked at him and nodded.

“Will the other detectives be joining us?” I asked. Sheshomaru shook his head.

“I'm afraid not. They weren’t happy at the news either. We have been informed that Loriden has made sure that only canines can enter. We aren’t even sure if you’ll be able to pass, due to being an avatar.” I growled at his statement and turned from him.

“We shall see, wont we. I am far stronger than Loriden, and I will get through.” I said as I excited the room.


Sheshomaru’s POV –

After breaking the new to Kurama, I was impressed.

“Kagome made a good choice in him.” I whispered to Argath. He nodded in agreement.

“It’s a shame.” Argath whispered in fake sorrow, “I could have given her so much more.” I glared at him and he laughed.

“Silence, fool.” I said suppressing a grin.

Argath winked and disappeared through the door. Tonight would be fun, No one stole from a thief and no one certainly ever stole from this lord. With a devilish smile Sheshomaru went to his office for planning.

Converting /tmp/phpnX1khM to /dev/stdout