InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Hanyou's Thoughts ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Hanyous Thoughts
By: Neo
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any of its characters. (Though I can dream that I do)
 
Summery: One-shot. He's watched her for a long time. He wants her, needs her, has to have her. Kagome is so different from Kikyo and that is why this Hanyou wants the young Miko.
 
`She is so beautiful,' the hanyou thought. `So is perfect in every way. She has no flaw. Nothing to scar her beautiful face.'
 
As the hanyou watched the girl in question, he though more.
 
`Kagome…such a beautiful name. It goes with her beautiful…no…perfect self. So…if she is so beautiful…then why do I not have her? I would give her the world and anything else that she could ever want.'
 
The hanyou turned his head a little to get a better view of the girl that was walking in the sun.
 
`That light around her…it is so bright. It must be from her. The suns rays are dimmed by that light. Nothing can be brighter then my Kagome…nothing. But, she doesn't even know me for who I am. She just sees a hanyou.'
 
The hanyou shook his head and when he opened his eyes again he saw, not Kagome, but the other one.
 
`Ahh,' the hanyou thought. `The one that I use to love. But she is now out of my life. Except for those few times that she comes to me. Never shall I again search for her. Not as long as I have Kagome.'
 
He once again shook his head and when he opened his eyes again, it was Kagome who he saw.
 
“She is smiling. Is it for me that she is smiling…or for the others? How am I to know? I can't ask her. No, that would just cause trouble. I shall just have to wonder about that.'
 
The hanyou moved to the side and caught a glimpse of the others.
 
`They are different from Her. They do not have the same light as Her. She is better than them. If She wanted to, She could leave them all behind and shine on her own. But…she doesn't. Why doesn't she? Why does she stay with them?'
 
He moved back to his previous spot, so that he could only see the one girl.
 
`There,' he thought. `That is better. What would I have done if I had never met you I do not know. Oh Kagome. My Kagome. You are mine. You are mine alone. No one else can have you. And, you must die. That is…unless you come to me…though…I doubt that you shall.'
 
“Enough, Kanna, I have seen all that I want.” The little white girl cleared the mirror and stayed quiet. “If she still wants to waste her life with those people and she wants me dead still, she shall have to die herself. Prepare for the attack. But do not harm her yet. I want to give her a chance to come to me…”
 
A/N: Ok, so it's a short one shot, but I thought that it was ok. Anyways, please go and read my other fanfictions! Oh, and my brothers ones and my sisters ones to! For their name, please go and look in my other fanfics! Thanks if you do!
 
Oh…and if you can't guess who this was…I'M NOT TELLIN'!