InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Another Rut Season Begins (InuE Lemon Challenge fic) ❯ Kagome's Point of View: First Night of the Rut ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Lemon Challenge
 
Title: Another Rut Season Begins
Author: Roxotaku
Pairing: InuYasha/Kagome
Rating: X/Explicit+ Not Work Safe
Warning: Graphic Explicit Sex
Summary: Sort of a follow up to “Can't Get Enough,” but from Kagome's POV. It is the beginning of another rut season in the Feudal Era, and Kagome gets it - and loves it, of course!
 
As I lay in my sleeping bag, I tried to get to sleep with no luck. InuYasha was so restless and irritable - even more usual. He had warned me that soon `that' time of year would be here again. This would be his second rut since we became lovers. Hard to believe a year went by so fast. Remembering his last rut made me both excited and apprehensive at the same time. What a fiasco…Thank god my Mom was so understanding last time - even my silly friends. They were hooked the moment they saw him in the club - but what girl wouldn't be? My hanyou is hot, and just remembering him in those leather pants was making me get hot and wet.
 
Uh…oh…I hear rustling in the tree above me. InuYasha can smell my arousal for sure. What am I in for now?
 
I felt my pulse speed up and my heart hammer in my chest. We were so careful while with our friends…we rarely made love in the Feudal Era. But that did not mean the passion wasn't there…it just stoked the fires of our lust for each other.
 
THUMP!
 
I blinked as InuYasha landed on the ground before me and I found myself staring at his feet. I gulped and slowly looked up, my eyes traveling up his long legs until I saw…that tell-tale, huge bulge in his hakama. Yup, I was in for it. My eyes darted to his face, and his golden eyes were blazing with lust.
 
“Kagome…it's time,” said my hanyou, his voice low and rough with passion.
 
“But…” I started to say, as he grabbed me and dragged me up out of my sleeping bag.
 
InuYasha crushed me to him, drowning out my hesitation with a deep, passionate kiss. I melted and went limp in his arms, the heat flaring between my legs. Carefully, he slipped his hand down between us, and stroked my heated core with his fingers. I squirmed and shuddered, feeling the throb of his erection pressing against my thighs.
 
In another moment, he broke away from our kiss, and holding me securely, jumped back in the tree.
 
“Here…?” I said, as he pulled my pajama top up over my head and it went fluttering to the ground.
 
My nipples began to harden in the cool night air, but the heat radiating off InuYasha was enough to keep me warm.
 
“Why not?” he replied. “I need you now, and I don't care where we are.”
 
I looked down in trepidation as I watched my pajama bottoms and panties follow my top. They landed very close to Shippo and Kirara, and I held my breath a moment. Luckily, they did not wake. Next, InuYasha stripped off his clothes. This time, his haori landed on Shippo, nearly covering the kitsune's head and I cringed.
 
InuYasha sat back against the bole of the tree and pulled me onto his lap. Crushing me to him for another passionate kiss, I felt my folds open and wrap around the shaft of his rock-hard cock. He moved his hips, letting his erection rub my clitoris and building my arousal. His hands traveled sensually up my back and sent shivers up my spine. Then he pulled away and leaned me backward, taking the tip of his tongue and running it down my neck. He trailed his tongue down until he encountered the full orbs of my breasts. With a hum of lust-filled hunger, he captured a nipple in his mouth, playing with it with his tongue before giving it a long, deep, suck. I gasped and almost cried out, unable to control myself in the onslaught of the strong, erotic sensation. One arm cradling my back, the other hand squeezing one breast, he almost brought me to orgasm with his mouth on my nipple alone. I panted and shuddered as he broke away to continue his ministrations on my other nipple.
 
“Please, InuYasha, I need you now,” I gasped.
 
“I'm not finished yet,” he growled seductively, as he let go my nipple and trailed his tongue down my stomach, positioning me so he could swirl it around my belly button.
 
Then he flipped me back on his legs, and pulled my legs up and open. My legs rested on his shoulders as he dove between them, licking at the heat and wetness there. Lovingly, he ran his tongue over my clitoris, over my moist folds, and into my hot entrance. I bucked up, my face scrunched up and reddening as I fought to control my scream of ecstasy from breaking forth. I thought I would die from the overload of sensation as he continued to lap at me with his tongue, until I felt my orgasm was imminent. I reached out and gripped his head, digging my fingers into his thick mane of silver hair. Struggling to stay quiet as I came, I nearly bit my tongue. Opening my eyes as he stopped, I saw his ears twitch, and he gave a low, warning growl.
 
“What's the matter?” I panted as he looked out over my thigh, and then I paled.
 
A nervous thrill ran through me as I peeked down over the side of the broad tree limb…and saw Shippo and Kirara looking up at us.
 
“Damn it, InuYasha! I told you we should not do this here!” I said in a panic.
 
“Go back to sleep, runt!” InuYasha growled angrily and scooped me up close to him.
 
“Let's go somewhere else,” InuYasha said, and stood up with me in his arms.
 
I gripped him tightly as he leaped out of the tree, landing on the limb of another tree a few yards further from the camp. Closing my eyes and burying my head in his shoulder, I felt him jump from tree to tree. I breathed in the sexy, musky scent of his velvety skin, feeling his muscles tense and release with every jump. The air from our passage was cool on my back. It picked up his hair and mine, sending it whispering and tickling my naked skin.
 
Finally, InuYasha jumped to the ground, and I looked up over his shoulder to see where we were. We were in a moonlit meadow, the spring grass soft and sweet under my feet as he put me down. He looked at me, his hands on my hips and my hands on his, and I admired the way the moonlight illuminated his silver hair and his eyes. My hanyou was breathtakingly handsome.
 
“You look so beautiful in the moonlight,” said InuYasha, and raised his hands to cup my face, stroking my cheeks gently with his thumbs.
 
Then he bent down to kiss me tenderly again, the kisses raining down all over my face until they landed on my lips. As we kissed passionately, I felt the heat flare up again and I could hear and feel the thrum of desire coming from him. He scooped me up and lay me down on the grass, and then lay down over me between my legs. The kisses came fast and furious over my feverish body, starting at my neck and trailing over me down to my legs. He gave my inner thighs sensual licks, and I opened my legs wider, dying to feel him inside me.
 
“I-I can't take it anymore,” I said gripping his head and tugging gently to bring him back up my body. “I need to feel your cock inside me - NOW!”
 
InuYasha gave a wicked chuckle and raised himself up on top of me. I gripped his hot, hard cock in my eager hands, stroking it a moment and getting a groan of need from him. How I loved the feel of the thick length of him, and I let my hands travel up and fondle the head of his cock. He arched his back, his eyes closed and fangs bared in the moonlight. Then he opened his eyes and they blazed with burning desire. He lowered himself on to me and I guided his cock inside me gratefully.
 
I felt myself open up as he penetrated me, and I gloried in the way he was filling me up inside. Although he was quite large, to me he was a perfect fit. I was spoiled, I could never feel the same way about another man's cock - even if I wanted another lover - and I didn't. I loved, wanted, and needed only InuYasha. And he had promised to marry me, as soon as Naraku was defeated - oh, let it be soon!
 
InuYasha began to thrust inside me, the head of his cock was hitting that special place inside me he knew so well. Expertly, he got a rhythm, making sure he hit that spot every time. I felt my orgasm building as I clutched his sides, and my legs began to tremble. I panted and gasped, cries of pleasure breaking freely from me.
 
“Harder…faster…” I cried.
 
My hanyou is nothing if not compliant when we make love - even if he was stubborn about everything else. He picked up his speed and thrust into me harder, and I arched up beneath him as my sheath contracted on him.
 
“Ahhhh….AHHH….AHHHHH…..INUYASHA!” I screamed as I always do when we make love, and was blinded by the ecstasy of my orgasm exploding like a million stars behind my closed eyes.
 
I dropped back on to the ground panting, but I knew my relentless hanyou was not done yet. When he is in rut, he is insatiable. This could go on for hours…
 
“Ahhh… Ahhhh...GRRRRRRRAR!” exclaimed my hanyou through clenched teeth as he came, and I felt that wet warmth from him fill me up inside.
 
After his orgasm, InuYasha leaned on top of me, holding himself up on his elbows and panting, as he gazed in my face.
 
“I'm not done yet,” he said in a low rough voice. “I'm still hard.”
 
“Yes, I know,” I said as I felt his erection throb, but not go down inside me.
 
It was going to be a long night…but I was ready. I love my hanyou and I don't know of any greater pleasure in the world than making love with him.