InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Another Rut Season Begins (InuE Lemon Challenge fic) ❯ InuYasha's Point of View: At Dawns Early Light ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Another Rut Season Begins: InuYashas POV
 
 
I woke up at Kagomes side. The sun was just rising, bathing the sky in pinks and oranges. We lay in the meadow where I had taken her and made love to her deep into the night. I give her credit for being able to keep up with me when I am in rut. I could feel the rut singing in my veins and with a sigh I looked down and saw I was erect, as I expected to be.
 
I gazed over at Kagome where she lay at my side. Her beautiful, long ebony hair was partially covering her face, and her lips were slightly parted. As my eyes strayed over her slim body and her luscious curves, I shuddered as my body called to me to take her again. Damn, but I needed her! But she needed her rest, if she was to keep up with me, and I groaned, pushing my hair out of my face as the need for her rose ever higher.
 
She sighed and turned in her sleep, one full, round breast gently moving from one side of her chest to the other. I could not resist. Gently I reached out and cupped it in my hands, loving the feel of the silky, smooth skin and the soft heft of the weight in my palm. Slowly she opened her large eyes and looked at me, and the look of love in them still had the power to steal my breath away.
 
“Good morning,” Kagome said quietly and smiled, reaching out to stroke my cheek.
 
“Morning,” I said, drawn down to kiss that sweet smile.
 
Her lips felt slightly fuller under mine, probably from our endless night of passion. Gods, kissing her was not going to be enough. I trembled as my body urged me on, my cock throbbing and straining for satisfaction. A groan escaped me as I deepened our kiss, and she reached up and put her arms around my neck.
 
I pressed my body against hers, my cock stroking her firm thigh.
 
“I…I'm sorry,” I stammered.
 
“It's okay,” said Kagome, and pulled me over so I was lying on top of her body.
 
“Are you sure?” I said, as my erection pressed up between her legs.
 
“Yes, don't worry,” she said, and reached down pull my cock up and inside her.
 
As I sank into her gratefully, I could feel the walls of her sheath were puffy from so much use. But the roar of the rut in my blood took control, and I began to thrust in and out of her, making sure to hit that spot inside her that gave her earth shattering orgasms. Kagome began to writhe underneath me, her legs trembling and gasps coming from her sweet mouth. Gods, she was wonderful, so responsive even after a long, hard night of love making. I drove in her harder and faster as I began to feel that tension of her sheath on my cock that told me she was about to climax. Then her sheath contracted on me.
 
“Ahhh…..ahhhh…AHHHHHH…INUYASHA!” Kagome wailed in ecstasy as she came.
 
I chuckled as she collapsed underneath me. I just loved the passion in her voice, the way she cried my name as if I was her whole world. I had to do it again, I had to exert control over my need to fill her with my seed. I could never get enough of the pleasure I gave my Kagome, even before I took the pleasure for myself.
 
I pulled up her legs and bent them back at the knee, and from this angle I could deepen my thrusts inside her. Yes, I could feel it happening again as Kagomes legs trembled in my grasp, slick with sweat.
 
“Mmmmm….ahhhhh….AHHH…INUYASHA!” she cried again, her sheath hot and tight around my greedy cock.
 
“Please,” Kagome panted up at me, “I want to feel you come InuYasha, fill me up, please.”
 
I smirked down at her as her eyes sparkled up at me in the dawns early light. It was time to give her what she wanted. But as I speeded up my thrusts I still tried to control myself enough to not hurt her. The rut was a wild howl in my veins, and with my superior strength and size I could easily hurt her. Yet she was incredible, a human able to withstand a hanyou in full rut and come out unscathed, only experiencing the pleasure.
 
I felt that pull inside me that told me I was coming.
 
“Grrrr…..ahhh….rarrrr….KAGOME!” I cried.
 
It was only fair to give back to her all the acclaim she gave me as I came. Then I collapsed a moment, holding myself up on my hands so as not to crush her. She smiled up at me as I panted in her face, and I had to bend down and give her a long, deep kiss.
 
My miko is the most amazing woman. One day, she would make me the most wonderful wife.