InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ask inuyasha! ❯ sorry bout it getting late ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ask Inuyasha

Chapter 3

By Cherry Hamster

Checked by Evil Emzo-chan (who is the best!)

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon and Inuyasha

Hey everybody sorry this chapter took so long anyway here are the questions…

The first question is from inususu…again ^.^ (from second chap)

And she/he asks: hi inu would you consider dressing up like a rabbit and doing the bunny dance so sess wont hate you anymore I'll give you a puppy treat?

Inuyasha answers: WHAT!!! ARE YOU INSANE? WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? A BANBOO?

Cherry hamster: its baboon Inuyasha

Inuyasha: WHATEVER! AND YOU SAID THERE WOULD NO MORE BROTHER TALK!

Cherry hamster: WEEEEEEEEELLLL YA SEEEEEE… anyway next question is from inususu…again and she (I think "she" is a girl) asks: cute!! inu can me and my friend Lauren pet your ears? your soo cute!

Inuyasha answers (here it comes):I AM NOT CUTE I TOLD U I'M A KILLING MACHINE

Cherry hamster: Do you even know what a machine is?

Inuyasha:…???…???…Anyway no you can not "pet" my ears, ok?

Cherry hamster: isn't there anything you'll say yes to?

Inuyasha: if you asked me to kill you I'd say yes

Cherry hamster: grrrrrr… anyway next question is from Radd_rolly and he/she asks: Hi Inu! Just felt like asking simple everyday normal questions. What's your favorite color? What about you're least favorite demon? Have you heard of Mez? He's an idiot so don't give a shit about him. Personally you're hair looks like several people i know of. Like Jeice of DBZ's the Ginyu Force. But yours is better! ^_^

Inuyasha answers: hmm lets see umm my favorite color is red it's the color of blood and revenge hahahahahaha!!! And my least favorite demon is…SESSHOMARU! HE MUST DIE! And no I have not heard of "Mez" so I'm not gonna give a shit about him kay? I'm glad you like my hair and what is DBZ?

Cherry hamster:…I can't believe it …he took it well anyway the next question is from…*goes and checks* …Miyu and he/she asks: Inu, Ya know you're really cute?

Inuyasha answers: I AM NOT CUTE!!!

Cherry hamster: whatever… next question is from kikyo o' connell and he /she asks Inu-Yasha do you love Kagome or Kikyo better? And what do you think of Shippo? Oh and 1 more thing ask your half brother Seshi if he'll marry me!!! (OR you could just have him talk himself.)
Then said on the next day she/he said: PLEASE HURRY AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS INU-YASHA I DO KILL HALF BREEDS!! MY BUDDY LEIF WOULDN'T BE SAD TO KILL YOU!!

Inuyasha answers: IN YOUR DREAMS YOU COULD KILL ME next…

Cherry hamster: but you haven't answered their questions yet Inuyasha

Inuyasha: well um …you see…

Cherry hamster: HA I knew it you love one off them don't you?

Inuyasha: grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sesshomaru: HELLO!!

Cherry hamster: HEY! I've got a question for u Sess

Sesshomaru: really?

Cherry hamster: it's from Kikyo-chan and she asks if u would marry her

Sesshomaru: well I don't know what that is but I'll say yes

Cherry hamster: awwwwwww!! That's so cute!

Inuyasha: oh yeah and I hate shippo and any other fox demon I think they're annoying.

Shippo: oh yeah

*Shippo transforms*

Shippo: I am sailor shippo

Everyone:…wth?

Cherry hamster: next question is from Night kitsune and he/she asks- what is your opinion of fox demons? Shippo is just the cutest thing in the world!

Inuyasha answers: no way Shippo's annoying besides…I'm cuter

Cherry hamster: righhhht next question is from…somebody else and he/she asks so... you have a crush on Kagome and all (everyone knows! Don't bother denying it!!) So, I was just wondering... what would you do if you met her boyfriend?

Inuyasha answers: I'd pound him so badly that he'd stop breathing… wait I don't have a crush on Kagome …

Cherry hamster: sure… the last question is from Ambywamby and he/she asks AMBYWAMBY'S HERE! Okiedokiesmokeyokie!
1.) Hey Inuyasha, do you like your hair better silver or black?
2.) Could you come over for my birthday?
3.)Do you like chocolate covered rice cakes?

Inuyasha answers: smokey was my pink toy dragon when I was six I hate it when people say his name it upset me wahhhhhhh! Ahem on the other hand I like my hair silver it's my true demon color hahahahahaha

Cherry hamster: more like HALF demon

Inuyasha: shut up! Anyway what is a birthday? And I don't what hell your talking about but don't think I'm gonna cover myself in chocolate ok?

Well that's chap 3 for now if you want chap 4 review Inuyasha questions kay? Bye ^-^