InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Blood

Chapter 8

By Kagome_13

Disclaimer: Don’t own Inuyasha

I love this story called Come What May, by Celestiall. It is a sailor moon story, but it is very cute so read, and it inspires me to write this chapter. K, bye Kagome

After Kagome and Inuyasha’s family had eaten dinner, they decided to settle down and go to bed. Kagome felt nervous and afraid, for she was in a new place, and sleeping in a new bed. When she finally fell asleep on the soft mattress. She woke up to a loud bang.

She looked outside her windrow to see that it was raining and there was thunder and lighting. When the thunder hit again, Kagome quickly jumped out of her bed, and ran all the way to Inuyasha’s bedroom.

Inuyasha was standing in front of his window, looking out over his father’s lands.

‘Just think Sesshomaru will inherit all of these.’ thought Inuyasha

With his super hearing, he heard someone was quickly run to his room. When he caught the scent of the person, he found out that it was Kagome. She quiet crept into his room looking for him.

“Inuyasha.’’ she whisper as she found him standing in front of the windrow.

“Yes’’

“Can I stay here with you? I am scared of the storm.’’ said Kagome and that was when a big thunder hit. With that she ran toward Inuyasha. She hugs Inuyasha around his waist. Inuyasha felt sad for his young bride-to -be. He felt her shrived every time the thunder hit.

“Ok, you can stay.’’ said Inuyasha as he pick he up and carried he to his bed. He wrapped her around one of his blankets.

“Thank you.’’

“You don’t ever have to thank Me.’’ he said as he stroked her raven hair.

With Kagome’s scent surrounding him, on his bed, and in his room. Inuyasha felt as if he was at peace, and he became very sleeply. Inuyasha lie down on his bed. He allowed Kagome to cuddle next to him.

“Night, ‘Gome’’ whisper Inuyasha as he kissed her on her forehead.

“Night Inu.’’

‘Inuyasha will protect me from anything.’ thought Kagome before she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

So what do you think? Read and Review