InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossoms in the Spring ❯ The Grey Eyed Beauty, Suki. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cherry Blossoms in the Spring

Authors Note: Okay, so the titles really corny…sorry…I couldn't think of a better one…so if you guys can…please feel free to review and tell me your ideas…
To see a picture of what Suki looks like go here, http://www.magitek-designs.net/view.php?series=ff11&layout=f emale (Notice, I do not own this site, nor know the owner.)



Chapter one ::The gray eyed beauty, Suki.::



Gray eyes turned to the sounds of high pitched screams, the golden haired woman stood, "I wonder if someones in trouble." As she continued walking the screams became clearer, Suki hid behind a bush watching a silver haired demon strangling someone that looked like a monk.
~~~~

Miroku tried to get Inuyasha to stop choking him, "Please…I was dreaming…I didn't mean to…"

Inuyasha stopped strangling him for a moment, "YOU TOUCHED MY ASS! MINE! NOT KAGOMES! MINE!!!! AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BE OKAY WITH THAT?! GUESS AGAIN!!!" Thus, he began strangling the lecherous monk, once again.

Kagome sat with Shippo in her lap picking flowers in a field not too far from where Inuyasha and Miroku were. Shippo looked around, "Somethings coming…" Kagome stood up looking around, "I don't see anything, Shippo…"
~~~

Suki quietly snuck away from the bush, the scene getting a little too violent for her taste. She walked down into the field that her father and her visited often when she was a child.
She started to emerge from the forest when a girl called, "Don't move!"
Of course, Suki being caught off guard stumbled over a rock, and landed face first on the ground before Kagome could fire.

Kagome looked at the girl who had landed face first in the mud.

Suki stood wiping the mud off her face, "I apologize, did I intrude? I didn't mean to really, please, lower your bow."

Kagome looked at her bow, and then back at Suki, "Who are you?"
"My name is Suki, Suki Hikomaru…And you are?"

Shippo looked back to see Inuyasha and Miroku coming from the forest, Kagome still had Suki a bow point.

"Kagome, what's going on? Does she have a shard?!" Inuyasha asked glaring at the girl as if to see a shard in her.

"No…No shards…"

Miroku wasn't sure if it was the right time to ask, "Then why do you have her at arrow point?"

Kagome blushed, "She just popped up, and she kind of scared me."

Suki stared at the monk, the dog…thing…and Kagome, "Uh, yes, I am still here…so…if you don't mind, I'll be leaving now…."

"Oh no you don't!" Inuyasha grabbed her by the collar of her kimono.

Oh Kami-sama, I am so screwed. Suki thought.

Inuyasha glared at her, "Alright, gimme your name…"

Suki stared wide eyed, "You have dog ears!!"

Inuyasha growled, "GIVE ME YOUR NAME WENCH!"

"Yeash! No need to be bitchy about it! My name is Suki Hikomaru."

Miroku stared shocked, "Of the Hikomaru dynasty?"

Suki nodded slowly.

"They were all killed two years ago in an attack! You lie!"

Suki looked saddened by the mention of her family, "No, I was the only one left, when my father went to war, my mother sent me to my aunt's home, I am the only one left."

Miroku's eyes softened, "I am sorry, I did not know."

The gray eyed woman looked up, "It's quite alright, most people don't believe me, so I am quite used to it."

Kagome walked over to Inuyasha, "Inuyasha, do you think that maybe she could tra-"

"No! Absolutely NOT!"

Kagome glared, "Sit boy."

THUD

"Holy Kami-sama how'd you do that?!" Suki asked inspecting the crater that Inuyasha's body had made.

Miroku walked over and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "You see those prayer beads?" he asked pointing.

Suki nervously answered "yes"

"They keep him bound by that one word…sit."

Suki just couldn't believe it, she met a dog, who was bound by the word Sit? Amazing.

Miroku's right hand slid lower and grabbed her butt, a loud squeak was heard.

"GET YOUR DIRTY PAWS OFF'A HER YOU LECHER!" Inuyasha screamed.

"My apologies." Miroku removed his hand from Suki bum.

Suki stared, "Oh, um, uh…I should be going now…"

Miroku and Kagome both asked at the same time, "Why don't you stay with us?"

Suki looked at both of them, "Really?"

Kagome smiled, "Yeah sure, why not…I could use another girl to talk to…being around these guys all day…kind of gets to ya."

"NOT A CHANCE KAG-"

"Sit boy"

THUD

Suki looked at Kagome, then Miroku, who nodded, "Alright…I'll stay."

"WENCH! I'M GOING TO KILL YO-"

"SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT BOY!"
THUD, THUD, THUD ,THUD,THUD!


Authors Note: Okay, that's the end of this chapter…Tell me what you think. I'm going to have it be a Mir/OC romance, unless you want it to be Ses/OC or something…Just review and tell me which couple you want. I'm not going to have Sango in this fic. Sorry you all…Well Review please!!