InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossoms in the Spring ❯ In which the lecher finds a follower… ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Autors Notes: Well, I didn't get many reviews for this…But I'm going to continue writing this because I truly love this story. So please review, but if not, fine with me. Sorry for the long wait.

:Chapter Two: In which the Lecher, Finds a Follower…


It had been two weeks since Suki joined the group, and she was still a little out of date on how things went.
*
Suki walked beside Miroku while Inuyasha and Kagome fought up ahead.

"Do they always do this?" Suki turned her head to look at the monk beside her.

"Always…It's amazing…they never seem to stop."

They fell into silence once again and continued along as the tried to avoid running over Inuyasha, currently stuck in a crater.

"DON'T MAKE ME SAY THE 'S' WORD!"

"WENCH! YOU DO AND I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR AS-"

"SIT"

THUD

*

K agome and Suki sat next to each by the fire watching Inuyasha pace around the camp and Miroku sit peacefully staring at the flames.

"What are those for?" Suki asked, getting up and taking a seat next to Miroku.

"These?" He asked pointing to the prayer beads on his arm.

"Yes…Is you're arm broken, or something?"

"No…These are prayer beads…They help to keep my wind tunnel closed." He smiled at her softly.

"Wind tunnel?" She asked looking at him, full of curiosity.

"Yes, it's a family curse that dates back to my grandfather, every child in this family since then, has had one…And if I do not make it-"

"Oh god, here we go…"

Miroku clasped her hands softly and looked into her eyes, "Would you bear me a son?"

"Huh?"

"LECHER BACK OFF!" Inuyasha yelled, his voice echoing throughout the forest.

"Don't you think you might quiet it down just…a bit Inuyasha?" Suki asked, "We don't want every demon in the forest to come over here." Kagome and Miroku nodded they're agreement.

Suki continued sitting by the monk tracing the prayer beads with her finger softly, watching the reflection of the flames on the glass beads.

"They are lovely beads…I've never seen any in such a color, they are quite unique."

Miroku smiled and nodded, "I got them from my master, when I was a beginning monk."

"Ah." She nodded and looked around, "It seems there's no place to lay for me, I forgot to gather my supplies."

"Well, you could always lean against me." Miroku said with a grin.

Kagome and Inuyasha looked on bewildered by the girl softly leaning her head on the monks shoulder, the monk's grin grew wider.

Miroku grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders and smiled as she fell into a deep sleep.

"It seems I have a new friend." He whispered softly to himself.

'She's a beautiful woman.'

*

The next morning a well rested Suki and Miroku began getting ready while Inuyasha scouted the area. Kagome and Suki were carrying on a whispered conversation while Miroku sat peacefully, meditating.

"So do you like him?" Kagome asked incredulously.

"I think I do, he's so nice, and sweet…He's great!…Aside from his wondering hands."

"Aww, You have a crush!" Kagome winked.

"A what? Cr-ush?" Suki stared.

"It's where a girl or a guy likes someone, but they don't tell them."

"Oh…then yes, I have a…crush."

Miroku stood as Inuyasha approached, "There's nothing out there."

"Great! Then we can go right ahead to jewel shard detecting!"

Suki stood looking at the immensely perky Kagome, "Jewel shard?"

"Uh-oh."

Inuyasha walked up to her, "What!? Do you have one!?" He lifted her by place his hands under her arms, and once lifted, shaking her vigorously in hopes to find a shard.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-o-o-o-o!"

"Inuyasha! Stop it! You're scaring the poor girl!"

Inuyasha sniffed, "I don't think she has a shard."

He dropped Suki to the ground.

"Ow…Excuse me, but what gives you the right to do that?!" She asked poking Inuyasha's chest.

"You better watch it wench…I'm no mood today." Inuyasha growled.

"Oh really? Well I am in no mood to be shaken and then dropped. You stupid Ha-"


Miroku quickly intercepted Suki and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her with him, "Now now Miss Suki, no need to get Inuyasha angered." He said loudly enough for the hanyou to hear, "He really did deserve that..." Miroku whispered in her ear, grinning.

"I HEARD THAT MIROKU!!!" Inuyasha cried.

"Oh! Well then, My apologies!"

The rest of the trip Miroku's hand was held by Suki's.