InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Different but the Same ❯ (The Prologue) +^ Rescued and A story ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

+^ Welcome to 'Different but the Same'^+

Summary: A blue + red flowers are in the mist. Kirara has changed but remains the same. Someone is missing. And Sesshoumaru chooses a mate?

Disclaimer: I *DO NOT* own the characters of Inuyasha. All characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi. The story in this fiction, my idea of Kirara in human-from, and the four made up characters are only *MINE*. Again. > (I OWN NOTHING OF INUYASHA).

Warnings: Some violence, no curse words but close, sexual situations. Under age don't read if you do have permission. This is just in case if I write to far to the rating R level.

A. Notes: this is my first Fic. I think Sesshoumaru has a boa on his shoulder but in my fic he has a tail. Please give my fic a try. I hope you like it. Review and tell me what you think. I you forget anything come back to this page.

Pairings: More a Sess/Kag, because my favorite couple. Inu/Kia, think it would be something different. Mir/San, are a cute couple. Shi/Rin, they are playmates.

+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~

+^ 'Different but the Same'

(The Prologue) +^ Rescued and A story

The night was cold and eerie a village was on fire. People were running everywhere. Out of the crowed ran a teen girl with brown hair and gray- green eyes with tears.

' Mama said they would find us and now they killed her.'

She ran out of the village and in the woods.

Footsteps thumping on the ground from be hide her could be hear. They were getting closer.

" She's the half wench. GET HER!" One of the youkai had yelled. She felt someone grab her by the shoulder and swung her around. The girl looked be hide the male that grabbed her and seen some white blur killing off the others.

The next thing she knows is being slammed into a tree and he was about to claw her throat out when he fell down in slices.

Looking up to find out the white blur was a youkai as well.

" What is your name?" Came a masculine voice.

" Yu-Yucca." She stuttered breathlessly.

" Come, you will live with me."

He told her and gestured for her to fellow.

Then he turns and begins walking gracefully away. She was afraid and thought if she went she would be more self then where she was now.

So, she followed.

+^~ Four days letter ~^+

It was night and in a village sat an old woman who sat with some children in a circle round a fire pit.

She was telling them about the story she heard since she was a child. She was just finishing her story.

"They say that Yin and Yang are as two flowers one blue the other red by a tree in the forest south of west and the tree glow. Stay away from that area, it's close to the time they reawaken. So, remember if ye ever see a red haired boy that is Yin. Stay away. The blue haired girl is Yang is more of someone to trust. "

Then she sent them to bed.

+^ Next day ^+

On a worn out path traveled a monk, a hanyou, a Miko, a Youkai huntress, a fox youkai, a fire cat youkai, and a flea. They were on the way to a village for rest and some food. When they enter the village it was being attacked by a huge mosquito youkai and a cormorant (a large sea bird) youkai. People were running and screaming for their lives. The youkais didn't really get a chance to kill a lot of villagers because they just started to attack when the traveling gang arrived.

' I can since jewel shards . . . There!' This was the Miko's thought.

She told her companions where the shards were. The hanyou took his sword and gutted the mosquito youkai in half. The Miko stood back and watched with the fox youkai in her arms. She watches the Youkai huntress slice up the cormorant youkai.

After the youkai were dead she ran over picked up three shards and watched as they turned from black to a light pink glow.

Then she puts the jewel shards in her pouch around her neck. The villagers' leader was talking to the monk about providing them with food and a place to rest since the group saved the people in the village. Then the villagers told the group about the rumors of a tree that glows in the south of west near the border were shards of the shikon no tama.

They say that it is said once some one is answered there is no way to change it back. They paid part attention, but only paid more attention to the rumors of the shikon no tama instead.

When it was morning the gang set off toward the south of west and fought many youkai along the way. They had collected four more jewels.

Once they reach the south of west near the border they set up camp.

Unbeknownst to them they were being watched.

+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~

You like? Do review.
 
+^` Tangerine_Mikan AKA Mala Valvah