InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Different but the Same ❯ Teach the Girl ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Don't forget to read & review.
 
+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~

+^ 'Different but the Same'

(Chapter Eight) +^ Teach the Girl
 


Kagome was sitting in the chamber she had woken up in a few days before. She made friends with Yucca and the child in the past couple of days. ' Why didn't I yell at that, that . . . Oh! That's right the little girl, Rin.'

Well anyways she is still confused, angry, and a little afraid. 'Sesshoumaru has not told me why he brought me here. I hope Inuyasha and the others save me soon.'

The women-child became bored so she left her bedroom. Kagome was walking down the hall and spotted Yucca.

"Yucca-Chan." Called Kagome, but not too loud. She said it loud enough to be heard.

"Yes?" Said the servant Yucca, the Miko, woman-child Kagome's new friend. She walked over to Kagome.

"I'm trying to find something to do, from being bored in that room all day." Stated the woman-child.

"Ah yes, my lady could try the library, garden, or the dojo." Suggested Yucca.

"Could you show me where those are?" She asked.

Then added. "I would appreciate it."

"Yes, this way." Yucca said.

Yucca showed Kagome where everything was plus the three areas she suggested. Yucca left to go do her chores after Kagome decided to go to the garden. When she saw it, it took her breath away. It was huge and looked like it never had an end. There was a narrow stone path that leads through the garden and a long way out of the garden to the forest. There were flowers of different types and colors everywhere. On the right was a waterfall that seemed to connect to a stream. On the left was a fountain. Farther ahead was a sakura tree.

She walked over to some rose bushes. Kagome picked three roses. The roses were each different colors, red, yellow, and white. She explored the garden more. She sat under the cherry blossom tree and fell asleep.


+^ In the Castle ^+
 


The Lord of the Western Lands walked up and down the halls in search of the Woman-child.

'Where is she?' He stopped by noticing a certain servant walking in the hall.

"Yucca!" A husky but smooth voice demanded. She halted in her steps and turn to look him, and then bowed her head.

"Yes? My lord." She replied. He didn't expect her to hold strength in her reply. Usually she would give him shaky replies.

Well she is new so brushed it off for now. " Where's the Miko?"

"In the garden." She answered head still bowed. He raised an eyebrow at her. She looked up to see him still there like that.

Afterward she added. "She has been there awhile, my lord."

'She needs more discipline.' He thought and dismissed her.

'Did I do something wrong?' She thought. Walking away after being dismissed.

'I hope not.' She shivered at what she knew would happen if so.


+^~ In the garden ~^+
 


He made it to the garden to see her sleeping under the cherry blossom tree. He walked gracefully over to her form. She was lying there like an angel, from the sunshine that made her glow. In her hair were sakura petals.

' Wait a minute. The sun is not shining on her. What power do you possess?'

The girl started to stir then opened her brown eyes only to be locked within gold ones. She seen something in those golden eyes she didn't know. He walked gracefully over and sat beside her. She was so lost in her thoughts she failed to notice.

'What is with him?' She thought, before she could finish her thoughts a husky smooth male voice interrupted in her ear.

"I, Sesshoumaru have brought you here for a reason."

Kagome felt a tingle-y feeling go from her ear to her body. Her blood boiled at his statement. The tingle-y feeling was vanishing.

'That jerk!' "Yeah, me for the Tetsusaiga." She snapped at him.

'That'll get him to answer my question.' She thought angrily.

"No. I, Sesshoumaru have the Tetsusaiga as well as you." He said. It was then when she realized how close he was to her. Kagome was about to get up and leave when his arm wrapped around her waist.

She started to struggle in his grasp but to no avail and suddenly stopped when she felt his fang on the back of her neck.

When she stopped, he placed her on his lap. They stayed like that for a while then he spoke in a voice that made her feel a little dizzy.

"You are mine as well as the Tetsusaiga. You will teach Rin what she needs to know."

Then he got up and walked gracefully back to the castle. Leaving her there to ponder.

'What just happened?'

+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~
+^` Tangerine_Mikan AKA Mala Valvah