InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Different but the Same ❯ Entirety ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Read and review.

+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~

+^ 'Different but the Same'

(Epilogue) +^ Entirety


+^~ Two years later ~^+

A pregnant Kagome stood on the balcony that was connect to her and Sesshoumaru's chamber. She was looking at the green land before. Kagome remembered how her mom was mad about her being pregnant but happy that her only daughter wasn't a single mother.

Sango and Miroku got married a week after Rascal and Kudos went home. They had twins a boy and a girl. Their son was named Kohaku, after Sango's brother. Their daughter was named Koharu, after the girl Sango was mistaken to be. They both are about two years old.

Inuyasha and Kirara have a daughter, which is one year of age. They named the child Sakura.

Shippou and Rin are currently doing some type of schooling work Kagome had given them.

Kagome felt strong arms of her mate circle around her waist. Sesshoumaru breathed in her sent. " I love you." Replied Kagome.

"I love you as well." Spoke Sesshoumaru while purring at the same time. He turned her around and their lips met.

If someone were to be fling in the sky they would be able see a couple in love sharing a kiss of true lovers.

+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~

I think it sucked. But oh well. This fiction is over! THE END!!! Now I'm going to start on my other ones. And I hope they will end up better! THANKS TO ALL WHO REVIEW!!!!! ^_^
 
+^` Tangerine_Mikan AKA Mala Valvah