InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't give up on guys ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Okay, I got this idea when I was going to sleep at 3:30 in the morning…Anyway, I suck at writing fan fictions. How do I know that? BECAUSE NO ONE REVIEW! *SOB!* Sorry. ;_; ;____;
X-X_X-X
“Someone talking”
`Someone thinking'
Flashbacks or dreams
*~*~*~*~*~* Scene change
><^><^><^ End of chapter
(Me speaking)
X-X_X-X
Summary: Kagome use to be a popular person, that is, until Kouga broke her heart. She has given up on love or even liking anybody. Now Kagome is very unpopular and her twin sister, Kikyo, is a very popular person and she teases and makes fun of her. Now that they are in High school a guy catches her eye. He is the new guy in the school. Inuyasha. But does Inuyasha start to like her? Will he try to teach her not all guys are jerks? Will he win her heart?
X-X_X-X
Kagome sighed as she walked into her new school. She only had two friends, Miroku and Sango, in school. Everyone else hated her. Not that she didn't mind. She hated everyone too, except her friends. `Only four more years, then I don't have to ever deal with theses jerks again.' She thought happily. But four years is along ways away. She didn't know if she would make it. She was wearing jeans with a yellow and black striped skirt over it. She had black boots on. Her shirt was a black long sleeve. She had a yellow belly T-shirt over it. Her brown hair was up in a haft-bun with the rest down. She closed her brown eyes as she heard her friend yelling her name.
 
“Kag! KAG! KAGOME!!” Sango yelled. She had black hair, up in a high ponytail. She was wearing a tight green skirt that went down a little bit past her knees, purple sandals, and a pink T-shirt. Sango could be popular but she hated this asses for being mean to her best friend. Kagome and Sango have been friends since kindergarten.
 
“What Sango?” Kagome said, looking at her best friend.
 
“Awe, I thought you would be more happy to see me, since we didn't see each other over the summer…” Sango did a pouty face.
 
“First, I am happy to see you, and second, you suck at pouty faces. Don't do them again.” Kagome hugged her friend. She hugged back.
 
“Well sorry!” She giggled. “We better get to class.”
 
“Yeah.” And with that, they started walking into their classroom. They had every class together. How lucky. The only bad part was that HE was in most of her classes. Kouga. That name made Kagome shudder. How she hated him. Though she did love him, now she can't stand him. She looked around the room and saw Miroku. The only guy she trusts. Even though he isn't really a trust worthy guy. Miroku had black hair and green eyes. He wore a purple T-shirt with jeans and sneakers. He was standing with someone who had sliver hair. `Who is that?' She asked herself. `He seems to…familiar.' Then Miroku saw Sango and Kagome and started walking over with the sliver hair guy following.
 
“Girls girls. I missed you so much.” He smiled. “May I have a hug?”
 
“Yeah.” They said at the same time, and then Sango got up and started hugging him.
 
“Hands Miroku.” She said, before she hugged him. The boy sighed and puts his hands behind his back. Sango hugged him, then Kagome.
 
“Who's that Miroku?” Kagome said, pointing to the sliver hair guy.
 
“Oh? Him? He is Inuyasha.” He told her. “Say hi, Inuyasha.”
 
“Hi.” Inuyasha mumbled. He had long sliver hair that went down past his shoulders and golden eyes. He was wearing a red T-shirt with jeans and red sneakers.
 
“Wow, he sure talks a lot.” Kagome said, sarcastically, rolling her eyes.
 
Inuyasha glared at her, “Oh shut up.”
 
“Make me.”
 
“Ladies, calm down.” Sango said, trying not to laugh.
 
“Why I ought a.” Inuyasha glared.
 
“Students sit down in your assigned seats.” The teacher said. Kagome sat down next to Inuyasha and Miroku sat down next to Sango.
*~*~*~*~*
Kikyo walked down the hall and bumped into Kagome on purpose.
 
“What where you're going, loser.” Kikyo laughed.
 
“Shut the fuck up, Kikyo. You are the one who bumped into me remember? Or are you to stupid to remember? Do you need Mr. Teddy?” Kagome glared then laughed at the shock on Kikyo's face. She turned and walked away.
 
“Who's that?” Inuyasha asked, looking at the girl who had just walked away.
 
“Kikyo. Kagome's older twin sister. She may look hot, Inuyasha but be warned, she is one grade A bitch.” Miroku said, putting his hand on Inuyasha's shoulder.
 
“Heh, I can crack her.”
 
“Sure you can, and pigs will fly me to Paris.” Kagome glared at Inuyasha.
 
“So, Kagome, found a new friend?” A guy who was walking towards her, said.
 
“What the hell do you want, Kouga?” Kagome said, walking away.
 
“Nothing, just a talk.” He said, smiling. Kouga was a pretty hot guy. He had long hair, up in a ponytail. He was wearing a brown T-shirt and jeans with sneakers.
 
“I don't want to talk to an ass like you.” Kagome looked at him then walked away faster.
 
“Talk to you soon, Kago.” He turned around and walked away before Kagome could yell at him for calling her Kago. She hated that name. He used to call her that all the time.
 
“Why do you hate him so much, Kagome?” Inuyasha said, looking at her.
 
“NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUISNESS!!” Kagome yelled, smacking him. Then she turned into her next class.
 
“Ow! What the hell? What did I do?” Inuyasha said, holding his cheek, looking at Miroku and Sango.
 
“Uh, she doesn't like talking about Kouga.” Sango said. “So, don't bring him up.”
 
“Why? What happened?”
 
“I can't tell you.” Sango said. “You don't need to know.” Then Sango walked into the classroom, to talk to Kagome.
 
“Huh?” Inuyasha said, as Sango left.
 
Miroku sighed. “Do really want to know, Inuyasha?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Promise not to talk about it after?”
 
“Yeah, promise.”
 
“Pinky promise?”
 
“YES NOW TELL ME!”
 
“Okay okay. Kouga was told to go out with Kagome for two days, and he would get $100. So he did and Kagome really liked him. Or should I say she even loved him? Well, anyway he broke her heart and now she hates all guys, except for me.”
 
“Oh…” With that they walked into the class.