InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't give up on guys ❯ Chatper two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry I haven't wrote in a long time…I had writer's block. u.u;; It sucked. Well, soon I'm going to cape cod and might be going camping so…Yeah.
 
X-X_X-X
“Someone talking”
`Someone thinking'
Flashbacks or dreams
*~*~*~*~*~* Scene change
><^><^><^ End of chapter
(Me speaking)
X-X_X-X
Summary: Kagome use to be a popular person, that is, until Kouga broke her heart. She has given up on love or even liking anybody. Now Kagome is very unpopular and her twin sister, Kikyo, is a very popular person and she teases and makes fun of her. Now that they are in High school a guy catches her eye. He is the new guy in the school. Inuyasha. But does Inuyasha start to like her? Will he try to teach her not all guys are jerks? Will he win her heart?
X-X_X-X
Don't give up on guys
 
Kagome sighed, glancing up from her math notes to look at the sliver haired boy next to her. All through the day, he was the only thing on her mind and she couldn't understand out why. It scared her. `What if I like him…' That question ran through her head most of the day. `Why do I like him? He isn't sweet or kind…like Kouga was…Wait why am I thinking about Kouga? I haven't done that since we broke up…' She sighed again. `Why did I slap him back there?'
 
`Because you didn't want him to know.'
 
`Oh…but he would find out soon enough, wouldn't he?'
 
`Yes he would. But you don't want him to.'
 
`Why not?'
 
`You are scared he won't like you the way you…'
 
“Kagome!” Inuyasha poked her, making her fall out of her dream world, jumping. “Hello? The bell rang, wench. Pay attention.”
 
“Huh? Oh…um sorry.” Kagome stood up, gathering her things and walked into the hall way with Inuyasha following. `The way I what…?' She sighed and decided it wasn't important.
 
*~*~*~*~*
Lunch. Freedom. Lunch you could sit anywhere you wanted. Kagome and her friends always went behind the school and one of them did a little song. Today was Kagome's turn.
 
“Well, come on Kags! It's your turn!!” Sango yelled, giggling.
 
“Her turn for what? Huh?” Inuyasha said, glaring at them for not telling him.
 
“You'll see, Yash!” Miroku said, sitting down next to Sango. He wrapped his arm around her waist, giving himself a slap from her.
 
“Hentai!!” Sango screamed.
 
“Okay okay.” Kagome said, and then stood up. “Ahem, I am going to sing this song!”
 
There's a song that's inside of my soul.
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold.
But you sing to me over and over and over again.
 
So, I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope.
 
Sing to me the song of the stars.
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again.
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.
 
So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now, you're my only hope.
 
I give you my destiny.
I'm giving you all of me.
I want your symphony, singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back.
 
So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I pray, to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope.
 
hmmmmm, hmmmmm, oooooh.” Kagome took a deep breath, sitting down. Inuyasha was staring at her. Did he like it?
 
Inuyasha sat there, staring at her. As soon as she started singing, he felt his heart beat faster. No girl had ever done that to him. She had a wonderful voice. The best that he had ever heard. Sango and Miroku started clapping and Inuyasha soon joined in.
 
“The best so far, Kags!” Miroku said, taking a bite from his sandwich.
 
“Really? I thought I did it bad…Mandy Moore did it better…” Kagome sighed.
 
“Oh no! You did it way better!! You should have played her in A Walk To Remember!” Sango said, patting Kagome on the back. “What did you think of it, Yash?”
 
“It was…great.” Inuyasha said, staring at Kagome with a slight smile on his face.
 
“Really? Thanks Yashie!” Kagome smiled.
 
`Yashie…she just gave me a new nickname!' Inuyasha felt so happy, he could jump for joy. “Yashie? You gave me a new nickname there, wench.”
 
“Well, sorry!” Kagome said, sarcastically.
 
X-X_X-X
Sorry, I still have writer's block…
 
Disclaimer: THIS IS FOR ALL MY STORIES!! >_> I wish I owned Inuyasha but If I did, it would suck!! So does it suck? No so I do not own it! Thank you.
 
Song: Only hope By Mandy Moore from A Walk To Remember.
 
Review please!! ^-^