InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't give up on guys ❯ Chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aha, sorry. School started today!! YAY!?! Well, homework sucks so I might not be able to write a lot. But don't worry for, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE!!!! Now…on with the story!
X-X_X-X
“Someone talking”
`Someone thinking'
Flashbacks or dreams
*~*~*~*~*~* Scene change
><^><^><^ End of chapter
(Me speaking)
X-X_X-X
Summary: Kagome use to be a popular person, that is, until Kouga broke her heart. She has given up on love or even liking anybody. Now Kagome is very unpopular and her twin sister, Kikyo, is a very popular person and she teases and makes fun of her. Now that they are in High school a guy catches her eye. He is the new guy in the school. Inuyasha. But does Inuyasha start to like her? Will he try to teach her not all guys are jerks? Will he win her heart?
X-X_X-X
Don't give up on guys
Inuyasha ran, catching the ball. Then he heard the coach yell `TOUCHDOWN!!'. He felt something heavy tackle him down to the ground and yelp out of surprise. He looked at the thing and blinked. `Who is this dude?'
 
“Nice touchdown, Inu!” The heavy thing laughed in a manly voice.
 
“Uh, do you mind getting off of me? I kind of can't breathe…” Inuyasha managed to say. He looked at the guy and thought he looked familiar, but couldn't put his finger on it.
 
“Oh sorry.” The guy got off of Inuyasha then held his hand out for him. Inuyasha grabbed it and pulled himself up, muttering thanks. “No prob.”
 
“Uh, who are you?” Inuyasha stared at him, raising a brow.
 
“Oh, I'm Kouga. We kind of got off on the wrong start. Kago doesn't really like me anymore.” Kouga shrugged a little. “But god, she is hot. Aren't I right?”
 
“Um…” Inuyasha looked around, blushing.
 
“Oh well…my friends and I are going to Club Tig. Would you like to come with us?” Kouga softly shoved Inuyasha's right shoulder. Inuyasha stumbled back a bit then shoved him back.
 
“Sure”
 
*~*~*~*~*
The last class of the day, reading. The teacher handed out the small paper book they were reading in class. Kagome was so happy. She quickly glanced over at the sliver hair guy next to her. She sighed. He would never like her. Not ever. She was…un-popular. And he liked her sister. She glared at her book she was reading. She squeezed it as it started to get crushed. Inuyasha lifted up his hand and put it on her shoulder.
 
Inuyasha looked over at her as he heard something crumbling. He saw that she was squeezing the book as if she was choking someone and by the way her face looked, she was going to kill someone. He gulped and put his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him and blinked.
 
“Geesh, what did it do to you?” Inuyasha whispered, not wanting to get caught talking.
 
“Huh?” Kagome stared at him, loosing herself in his eyes.
 
“The book. You looked like you wanted to kill it.” He whispered again.
 
Kagome's grip on the book loosed slightly as she blinked at him. “Oh…I was just…thinking.”
 
“Thinking about what?” He said, as he heard a sigh. “Huh?”
 
“About something.” She lifted his hand off of her shoulder, looked back at the book and continued to glare at it. Inuyasha sighed softly then resumed reading the book.
 
*~*~*~*~*
After school they all met in the parking lot. Inuyasha looked around then stopped at Kagome then looked around some more. Kagome, whenever he looked at him, would glare at him as a small hint of blush came to her cheeks. Sango was blushing madly, with her fist clenched, glaring at the ground. Miroku, on the ground, was twitching slightly.
 
“It was my hands…they have a mind of their own…” Miroku used that line again.
 
“Well, their mind better learn not to touch my ass anymore or you won't be able to graduate!” Sango yelled at him.
 
While Sango and Miroku were talking/yelling, Kagome stole Inuyasha away to behind a tree.
 
“Oi! Wench! What are you doing?!” Inuyasha said, pulling his hand away.
 
“I need to talk to you!” Kagome glared. Inuyasha cheeks got a tint of pink on them.
 
“About what…?” He asked.
 
“Um...would you like to…come over…my house…?” Kagome stared at the ground, blushing.
 
Inuyasha was about to answer when something called his name. He and Kagome looked over at it, then Kagome gasped. Inuyasha didn't know what to do. It was Kouga. Kagome couldn't know that he was going to hang out with Kouga. She would most likely kill him.
 
“Hey, Inuyasha. C'mon we're leaving.” Kouga called over to him.
 
“Huh…?” Kagome looked over at him. She could feel the tears prick at the corners over her eyes.
 
“Uh…um I can't go over your house today. I have something to do…” Inuyasha looked at her.
 
“Well….um…FINE!” She yelled. She wouldn't let him see her cry. She turned around and started walking away, very fast. Inuyasha sighed, and started walking over to Kouga.
 
><^><^><^
Ano…sorry if some of the characters are oc. I didn't mean for it to be that way but I guess it is. Sorry again. Oh well…uh please review! Oh yeah I would like to know what you think would be better for the story or what I'm doing wrong. Thank you! ^o^!!
 
*~Kira~*