InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't give up on guys ❯ Chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well! Sorry, I haven't written in a long time. As you all know, school started and I had like three huge projects due! Gahh….x.x;;;
X-X_X-X
“Someone talking”
`Someone thinking'
Flashbacks or dreams
*~*~*~*~*~* Scene change
><^><^><^ End of chapter
(Me speaking)
X-X_X-X
Summary: Kagome use to be a popular person, that is, until Kouga broke her heart. She has given up on love or even liking anybody. Now Kagome is very unpopular and her twin sister, Kikyo, is a very popular person and she teases and makes fun of her. Now that they are in High school a guy catches her eye. He is the new guy in the school. Inuyasha. But does Inuyasha start to like her? Will he try to teach her not all guys are jerks? Will he win her heart?
X-X_X-X
Don't give up on guys
Kagome picked up her ringing cell phone and threw it across the room.
 
“Stop calling me!” She screamed, tears running down her cheeks. “Leaving me alone!”
 
She smiled sadly when the ringing stopped, then she frowned when she noticed that she could have just turned it off. She had no idea why she was yelling at the broken phone. She couldn't yell at him. He had been trying to call her all week since when she tried to get him to come over. He just wouldn't stop. She fell onto her bed, hiding her face in the pillow. `I'm so stupid…'
 
*~*~*~*~*~*
Inuyasha frowned when the person on the phone when she said that the phone wasn't working. He looked in the phone book and found her phone number. He Dialed it and waited.
 
First Ring…Second Ring…Third Ring…
 
“Hello?” A calm voiced answered.
 
“Um, hello. This is Inuyasha…” He blushed slightly, looking around. `I can't believe I'm calling her…'
 
“Oh, Inuyasha! I was waiting for you to call me!” The voice giggled.
 
“R-really?”
 
“Of course! I wanted to know if you would go to the movies with me! Will you?”
 
Inuyasha's eyes widen. She was asking him out? She was asking him out! “F-feh…sure.” He tried to say that with non-excitement, but he didn't know if he was convening.
 
“Okay! Pick me up at seven on Friday! You know where I live, right?”
 
“Uh…no…”
 
“Huh? Really?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“The sunset shrine.”
 
“Oh, see you tomorrow.” He smiled. She was going out with him!
 
“Goodbye Inuyasha. I have to go, Kagome wants to use the phone.” The girl on the phone hung up, leaving a very confused Inuyasha on the other end. The girl he was talking to wasn't Kagome. Who was it then? Then her name came to Inuyasha. Kagome's twin. Kikyo.
 
*~*~*~*~*
Kikyo smiled brightly as she ran upstairs. “Inuyasha is going on a date with me!” She giggled. “Kagome is going to be so jealous!” She laughed. “Perfect! He will be mine.”
 
“Who will be yours? Your knight?!” Souta laughed at Kikyo, pointing at her.
 
“Shut up!” She turned around, glaring at him.
 
“Nooo!” He laughed and glared right back. Then he stuck his tongue out before running downstairs.
 
“Hey, get back here!” Kikyo yelled, running past Kagome towards Souta.
 
As Kikyo ran past Kagome, she almost fell. “Watch where you're going!” She sighed, knowing that they didn't hear her. She walked into her room and slammed the door. She had just got off the phone with Sango. Seems that Sango and Miroku are dating now. She sighed again. `I hate being lonely…'
 
*~*~*~*~*
The bell rang for lunch and Kagome hurriedly walked out the door and to where she and her friends always met. She had hoped that Inuyasha was sick or something. But he wasn't. She sat down as Miroku and Sango walked up to her.
 
“Hey Kags!” They both said, smiling. Then they sat down next to her, Sango sitting on Miroku's lap.
“I wonder where Inu is.” Sango pondered out loud.
 
“Does Inu count more then me, love?” Miroku asked, pouting.
 
“Oh no! Don't start that again!”
 
“He is probably with Kouga or something. Since they are `best buds' and all.” Kagome rolled her eyes.
 
“Hey! We're not `best buds' wench!” A voiced yelled at her. She turned around to see Inuyasha with Kikyo in his arms.
 
“Huh…why…what…” She couldn't find words.
 
Kikyo laughed. “Me and Yash are dating now, sister.”
 
Kagome thought her world was crumbling down to nothing. She felt like she was dying. `This can't be…she's lying…' She kept on repeating in her mind.
 
`She isn't lying. You waited to long.'
 
`No! I can't give up!' She yelled at her mind.
*~*~*~*~*~*
The rest of the day was horrible for Kagome. Whenever she saw Inuyasha, Kikyo was with him. She sighed sadly. His heart wasn't for her it was for Kikyo. She smiled sadly then thought to herself. `Good luck, Kikyo. You won. The better woman won and now he will be happy. That's all I want. Even if I'm not in the picture…' She sighed again and glanced over at them one more time before walking home.
 
><^><^><^
Haha! I'm back!
 
What will Inu do! Will he stay with Kikyo? Or go for Kagome?
 
Will Kagome be heartbroken for the rest of her life? Or will Inuyasha learn his lesson?
 
Oh my god! Kagome likey Inuyasha! And if you didn't figure that out…your stupid..>>;; just kidding! Lol! Well, `till next time! ^^
 
*~:Kira:~*