InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Enlightened Hearts: Miroku & Sango ficlets ❯ Stress Reliever ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: Written for the “Surprise” theme at mirsan_fics
 
Pairing: Miroku/Sango
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 250
 
--
 
Stress Reliever
 
After some commotion, Miroku snuck out to a hot spring for some time alone. He wasn't usually one to lose his temper, but his rowdy kids and Inuyasha were getting on his nerves.

He hated to leave off without including Sango, but he didn't know if he could face her either. Lately, they'd been snapping at each other more than usual.

He dipped his head underwater, and when he surfaced, he froze when he sensed another presence. He jumped when two soft arms embraced him from behind.

“It's just me, Houshi-sama,” Sango whispered, kissing his shoulder. He felt her breasts rub against him, and suddenly this horrible day felt much better.

Slowly, he turned around grinning. “Well, I wasn't expecting visitors.” Miroku leaned closer, and when his mouth covered hers, they melted into each other. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and he slid them across the spring and pushed her against a smooth rock.

“Where are the children?” he asked.

“Kagome has them,” Sango said.

“This doesn't seem like you,” he said coyly. Sango blushed and looked away meekly.

“You were upset, so I was worried.” He tightened his embrace, more grateful than aroused.

“I am the luckiest man in the world,” he said, hoping all of his rotten days ended with surprises like this. His wife nodded, and words were replaced with kisses as they enjoyed the rest of their bath.

In the end, Sango had made Miroku forget why he was ever upset in the first place.