InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fairytales Don't Exist ❯ Sharing is Caring... ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: I'm sorry for the slow update, but I probably won't make any more updates until DYLM? Is done. Or maybe not. It'll be slow though.

I took the liberty of adding the character who's point of view is being shown at the top next to the `^.~''s

I hope it makes things clearer!

So enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

^.~ Kagome

Ever wonder why the universe hates you? I do. All the time.

Sometimes they like playing games with your head, like putting you in a position that's damned if you do, damned if you don't. Well, I always figured my choices would always have a worse damned, if you get what I mean.

"So, do want the floor or the bed?"

I was wrong.

Fairytales Don't Exist

Chapter Six

Sharing is Caring…….

By: blue sakuras

That idiot, who I now `lovingly' refer to as, stupid airhead. I'd make it more profane, but I heard that there was a little princess here. Don't want to scar the kid for life now do I?

I'm still in disbelief as to WHY the hell I have to SHARE a room with HIM.

Well at least it wasn't Inuyase.

Or whatever his name was supposed to be…………….

But then again, Miroku's not much better. He's a good friend and all, but…….

He's still a pervert.

^.~ Inuyasha

"WHAT???"

I don't believe it. My so-called father has put me in the same room as that bitch.

`She'll do just fine.' Yadda yadda yadda. She's a bitchy bitch.

"I'm NOT staying in the same room!"

"Yes you are." Sesshoumaru said in a calm even voice. "You woke Rin up. I got to choose your punishment. Go ask Father."

"Asshole."

"And stop using those profane words in front of Rin. It's starting to rub off on her."

That perked my interest. "Oh really? How so? Does she say hell, shit, damn, fuck, and all that?"

Daggers were thrown my way. "I TOLD YOU TO STOP FUCKING DO THAT!"

Damn Sango. "What?" I ask in a whiny voice.

"Don't cuss."

"But you just did!" What right did she fuckin' have to boss me around like that?

"MY daughter will not be fouled by you!" she pointed an accusing finger at me while asking Sesshoumaru.

"What does she say?"

"She asked me what fuck meant."

"What did you say?" What can I say? I was curious after all.

"I told her to ask Father. He's going to kill you for that." Sesshoumaru grinned.

Sango, however frowned. "I don't want her to be raised like that."

Sesshoumaru arched an eyebrow. "It causes Inuyasha pain."

"So?!"

"Hey," I interrupt. "What is dad really tells her what it means?"

They both stare at me for a second before reacting.

Sango shuddered violently while Sesshoumaru arched his eyebrows so high that they were in danger of dissapearing.

Wait - scratch that. They dissapeared.

"What?"

"Ew………."

"Yes. Ew." Sesshoumaru pointed a finger at me. "You don't get your room back. You're sharing it with Kagome. She's in there right now."

"So what if I just sleep outside?"

"I'm sleeping out of your window and Sango is going to guard the doorway."

"I am/She is?" Sango and me stare at Sesshoumaru.

"Are you insane???"

I run. Don't want to get in the way of a pissy Sango.

^.~ Miroku

I was just wondering who that beauty bashing Sesshoumaru's skull with what appears to be an enormous boomerang is when Inuyasha grabs me and drags me off into the distance while I'm whacking his back.

After a few minutes, he stops. Good thing too. My shoe was about to fly off……….

"Hey bouzu." What did he just call me?

He didn't.

"I am a highly respectable monk of high standards!" I state proudly. Well, moral standards a BIT low, but…………… oh who the hell am I kidding?

Apparently not Inuyasha, because he snorts and tuggs on my sleeve.

"What?" I'm annoyed.

"Do you know that I know you were watching Sango?"

Oh, so that was her name.

"What a beautiful name. It suits that beautiful woman."

"Pervert. Anyway, do you know that you get your own room?"

Wow! Goody. But sharing a room with Kagome wasn't that bad either………. Execpt for the bruises.

"Ok." I shrug. Whatever, I may as well try and charm Sango.

Inuyasha doesn't seem to like my answer. He started growling and baring his fangs.

"No it isn't `ok'."

"I don't sound like that."

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"

"Ok."

"I'M the one who has to share a room with her now!"

"Ok. You get the bed. She got the floor."

He seems confused. This is fun! I think I might stay a bit longer, just for the fun of it.

"What?"

"We argued over the sleeping arrangements, since she didn't want to share the bed for some reason…………." Inuyasha gave another snort at this. I ignored it.

"So?"

"You get the bed. It was before we chose. So, naturally since I was going to have the bed, you now have the bed that I was going to have before I moved and she sleeps on the ground, but be careful, she likes to kick people when she's half-awake. Self defense you know?"

Apparently he didn't. He had this really puzzled expression on his face. Good

"Bye now." And I start walking in the direction that this Sango girl was in.

^.~ Can't tell you! (Mysterious!) <guess who though! Tell me who you think it is!!!>

I've travled forever looking for her.

And now, after two years, I have found her. And it. Those two were the destruction of me. My world.

I did the stupid thing and fell in love with her.

I'll get her. And the Shikon Jewel.

Then I can stop having my heart ache everytime I think of her.

Damn it.

I got too weak for my own good.

I can't let the others know of my weakness. I'll just go to where she is and take her back.

With the Shikon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AN: I hope you enjoyed that. I tried to make it longer, but this story sorta writes itself and it always wants short chapters……..

I tried to make it better, but ummm………. This story was written BEFORE I improved my writing, since it was my second one.

So don't be mean~

Review please~

Ta ta~