InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hakshua Limithem ❯ WaterFall Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kagome and Inu-Yasha
 
Inu-Yasha rubbed his temples as he made his way toward the nearby waterfall with only the moonlight guiding him. He had left the group asleep at the camp, needing some time alone. No matter how much he tried to fight his feelings, the more he was around Kagome the more he wanted her. More so than he had ever wanted Kikyo. And considering he'd already pledged himself to Kikyo, his situation wasn't boding well. It had gotten so bad now that whenever Kagome smiled at him, his blood heated and his body became hard. Damn it. He shook his head as he stripped, tossing his clothes to the side. What he needed right now was some a refreshing, icy bath to cool his ardor.
 
Kagome almost keeled over from a heart attack. She had awakened a few minutes earlier and had noticed Inu-Yasha's absence. Worried about him, she had gotten up and searched for him. But the sight she was greeted with when she found him made her knees weaken and her heart careen out of control. Oh…my…God… She had always known Inu-Yasha was good looking, after all her heart always skipped a beat whenever she looked at him, but this… She froze in her tracks as she saw him toss his clothes off. He was tall, lean and muscled and his buttocks were so round and taunt that her hands instinctively curled into fists in an effort to not reach out and touch him.
 
He stepped under the waterfall and let the water splash over him while he tilted his head back and shook his hair. Moonlight dappled on his flexing muscles and the water droplets spraying through the air glittered like diamonds. His genitals hung heavily between his thighs, and he was so perfectly, utterly male that her chest constricted and her lips dried, making it hard for her to breathe.
 
Inu-Yasha's eyes were closed and he seemed to be enjoying his bath so much that he didn't even notice her. He was totally exposed to her and Kagome couldn't stop the heat that rushed through her body. Oh, God. She felt her panties become wet with her desire and she closed her eyes fiercely. Jeez, Kagome! What are you doing?! What kind of girl are you?! Her eyes opened and she had to grab onto the tree beside her so she wouldn't collapse. A girl who really, really wanted the man who was standing gloriously nude before.
 
For just one night, one night only, she was going to let go of her reason and do exactly as her passions desired. She didn't care if he had chosen Kikyo, or if, when it was all over she would never see him again. For this one night, she wanted to be completely his.
 
Inu-Yasha sensed a person coming up behind him. He turned rapidly, his claws ready for battle before recognizing the scent and seeing the person before him.
 
Kagome.
 
Inu-Yasha's heart pounded madly in his chest, his arms dropping slightly. Kagome was right there, completely naked, her nipples tight under the chill lash, her eyes gazing into his. His body stirred, rising to life from desire. He watched her for her reaction, but only saw her lick her lips and her breathing grow shallow. She had followed him…on purpose…
 
"Kagome?"
 
The sound of her name, husky on his lips, made her body, despite the cold water lashing at her, grow hot. She could barely speak. "Inu-Yasha… Please…"
 
His eyes widened and all Kagome wanted to do was melt into him. "Please?" he asked.
 
"Please…for tonight… Even if it's just for tonight… I want to be yours."
 
Inu-Yasha groaned. Kagome… Kagome was pleading with him for something that he had been wanting to do for months. Her eyes were glimmering with desire for him. His conscious died a swift death. Denial was never an option.
 
With a low growl that Kagome heard even over the crash of the waterfall, Inu-Yasha stepped toward her, his golden eyes glowing. He wrapped his arms around her so tightly she could barely breathe and he lifted her off her feet, his mouth grinding down on hers. Eyes closed she grabbed at his shoulders, sinking her nails into his slick, cool skin. Heat quickly formed where their naked bodies touched.
 
Gripping her hips, he lifted her higher. Instinctively she locked her legs around his waist to steady herself. Fiercely he took one nipple into his mouth, his tongue darting out to circle it with heat before drawing it inside. Kagome gave a breathless cry, her blood racing with excitement.
 
Then he slowly began to lower onto his turgid shaft. It brushed against her soft flesh and she moaned, her eyes flying open. Her gaze locked with his. Water poured down their faces, off their bodies. His lashes were spiked with moisture, his pupils dilated, the gold of his irises reflecting with the unholy light of desire.
 
"You are mine, Kagome," he said hoarsely. "Always."
 
He lowered her more onto him, and the head pushed into her soft opening. The feeling jolted her, heat searing her every nerve. So shocking was the sensation that she didn't even feel the pain as he penetrated her. Inch by inch she sank downward, his shaft spearing upward into her, stretching her soft sheath to its limit. Kagome cried out his name, her voice cracking. He felt huge inside her, nudging against the mouth of her womb. She had watched his flesh disappear inside her, felt it as it happened. She catapulted into a soaring climax. Light exploded before her eyes and waves of ecstasy roared through her sensitized body. All she could do was scream his name. Inu-Yasha held her as she convulsed, her hips rocking against him.
 
"Again," he whispered. "I want to feel it again."
 
He gripped her buttocks and began working her up and down, his powerful body braced to support them. The sensation was almost more than he could bear, and he ground his teeth, fangs exposed, and his head falling back. Each time her weight came downward, enveloping his straining flesh in heat and softness, his entire body shook with pleasure.
 
"Kagome…" he moaned.
 
Kagome clung to him. She started to groan as each thrust heightened the exquisite agony. "Please…" she said, her voice barely audible over the downpour. She was desperate to reach the completion he had already taken her to. Her body craved it as much as it craved him. "Please…"
 
"Not yet, Kagome," he panted. "I want more."
 
Her body felt incandescent, even with the icy water rushing over them. She fought him, her mind in a haze of pleasure, trying to wrest control so she could grasp the culmination that hovered just out of reach, but she was helpless against his iron strength. He laughed hoarsely, the sound one of fierce triumph rather than humor.
 
The moon moved higher overhead, bathing them in a halo of light. It was like being caught inside a diamond. She kissed him wildly, grinding her entire body against him, refusing to accept defeat. She wanted him now!
 
Inu-Yasha's fingers clung into the cleft of her bottom. He cursed thickly, feeling his climax rise inexorably. He moved her on him in several quick, hard thrusts and she cried out, going over the edge and into a sparkling oblivion. His name echoed in the night from her cry. Her trembling inner muscles grabbed sweetly at him and he threw back his head with a primal shout, shuddering, as his seed spewed out of him.
 
His legs were shaking. It took all of his concentration to keep them from collapsing beneath him. Kagome was limp in his arms, her head lying against his shoulder, her legs still wrapped around his waist. He gave a low groan and he let himself sink slowly into the knee-deep water, holding her body against his until they reached the bank. He lay her on the grass, his body still within her as her eyes slowly opened and gazed into his.
 
"Inu-Yasha…?"
 
He gave her a slow wicked smile that had her heart somersaulting within her chest. "I've only just begun, Kagome. I've wanted you for a long time and we still have all night."
 
Kagome's last thought before he thrust deeply into her again, his hand lifting her leg over his shoulder, kissing her with savage intensity was that the night would never end.