InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ hiding amounst the shadows of time pt1: the fight of knowing who we are ❯ chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiding amongst the shadows of time.



-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
authoers note) hello people important so read. the story is coming to an end...for this part. as you know or should there is 3 or 4 depending on how i write parts to this story. maybe this part will be over in either chapter 11 or chapter 12. i know that this is short an everything an i thought it would be longer i can promise you part 2 will be atleast 15 to 20 chapters long. another thing for all of those who loved part 2 to somewhere i belong know that i'm updating it and rewritten some of it. as for the de vinci code i just put it up to see how it was going. if anyone wants to help me on it tell me otherwise it will only get updated every other month. when i get done with this before i put the second part out i'm going to write another original story. its really good becaues not alot of people have delt with what i'm going to write. know one thing it deals with vampires an the underworld and all that crazy shit. think of the movies underworld and underworld revelution when you read the new story. anyway that was some need to know info.



-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Summery: why does it seem that the fates have the most unexpected in mind for kagome. First the well. Then tapping in her miko powers. Then finding out that she as well as her family are...can't tell you that so early. Now with that info an sago on her side they set of to find there trainer and train there powers to the maximum strength, for the fear of the return to the dark lord. What will happen to the two in this crazy twist of a story? I’m not even sure myself. So please just read an enjoy! Remember 5 review and I mean it.



---------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
Chapter 10: the whole family is back together, the fight of evil, soo this is maru!



-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
(Last time)

"I see you graced us with you presence" sesshoumaru said while the others snickered.

"Shut up an come on" kagome started as she walked the path out.

The rest of them sighed as they followed the woman who was on a mission. They would find this dark lord and he would be sorry for messing with sesshoumaru, kagome and her family.

(Now)

barely able to walk threw the gates they heard a loud ' wait ' being called out to them from a female that was a top the barrier wall around the castle. Kagome and her mother looked up to gasp at who it was.

"Oh my god saphira" kagome yelled running to the woman who just jumped down from the wall

"Auntie" sango and souta yelled running to her

"The one the only saphira at yur serves" saphira said with a laugh, her misty blue eyes hinted with amusement

"Where the hells have you been" kagome asked

"Home, I came back with Angela and terim when I felt the darkness" saphira said

"Home, you mean to tell me you were in my time" kagome yelled, saphira looked at aria then back to kagome

"Aria have you told her bout the...you know" saphira asked an aria shook her head ' no’

"Told me bout what " kagome asked

"This evolves allot of people an we'll tell you later now where is my dorky brother an adorable niece" aria said

"Ah sister you must be getting old" a tree spoke to them

"Okay, our uncle is a tree" souta said

"No” the tree spoke before it turned it's self into a man with a teenage girl standing next to him laughing

"Angela don't laugh at the stupid" her mother said with a snicker, souta was blushing like mad

"Saphira why do you hide it” aria asked

"Oh yea, Angela " saphira said, she nodded and they both closed there eyes.

A bluish green light surrounded the two for a moment before it went away. Saphira now stood a inch shorter than tierm who was 6'7. Her skin instead of ivory now held a bluish glow to it. Her eyes were green with blue swirls. Her hair grew longer down to her hips and was colored blue with highlighter green streaks. Angela looked just like her mother but instead of the streaks her hair was all blue. Kagome and the others stood there shocked. What the fuck were they.

"Umm not to be rude but what the fuck are you” kagome asked

"Oh nothing to worry bout, we'll explain after the battle" Angela said moving closer to the group of people

"Oh an Angela no freaking out souta " saphira warned while Angela glared at the sky, now what was she sapost to do?

(3 hours later)

Walking in an aimless direction they decided to rest and speak on what to do next. So now half the group was missing because they wanted to seek out the land. While the other half waited on them to come back so they could talk things out. Kagome was finding herself confused on what to do. She knew she needed to find maru and soon. The battle with the dark lord could start at anytime an at any place. She didn't want the people she learned to call family or her family members being killed because of this.

'Damn you maru where the fuck are you’

(Little later)

"How do we attract him" the northern lord (Harry) asked

"Well what he wants” kagome asked

"He wants power an that’s for sure" the southern lord said

"Then we'll give it to him" sango said catching on to what kagome was saying

"What?" they all yelled

"Tonight, right after sunset we'll just give a small tap of our power to the sky, this will let him know where we are" kagome said

"Then we'll have you all hidden in places were you can meditate and concentrate on the power in your love" sango said

"Once you do that contain the love within you an let lose when we do" kagome said

"So this is it" souta asked

"Damn strait it is, I’ve been waiting" amber said fire burned in her eyes

"What did he do to you amber" aria asked

"He killed all my family, has there souls, they can't even rest, it’s like a taunt above my head, not tonight, he dies an that it" amber said, souta rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Then its decided we attack tonight, till then I suggest you get ready what ever way possible" sesshouamru said before walking off.

(Right after sunset)

"You ready for this "kagome whispered to sango

"Ready as I’ll ever be, souta, Angela" sango whispered/asked, both nodded their heads as they brought there hands together.

Closing their eyes they all started to mentally chant there love along with the others hidden in the shadows. On the night of the attack kagome made the same move up into the sky. The yellowish glow around the four strengthens. They finally let it go into the sky. As if on quie the sky turned a sea of black and red. The dark lord was here and ready to fight.

"Mauhahaha so you think you can defeat me" the clouds chuckled as they crackled with energy

"We are going to kill you" they all whispered as they were in a mind link together

"No no children of the heavens, I think I shall be doing the killing" the dark lord said as he sent his poisonous gases at the four.

All of a sudden the light of the yellow was sent to the sky. The other took notice an released there own light into the sky. The power and light was over whelming to look at. They all stood now besides the four teens. Circled around them they attacked with what ever they had. Whither it was the light or the spells they attacked.

Even with this much of power the dark lord was still untouchable even for the great sesshoumaru. They needed more power an kagome knew who could give it to them but she didn't know where he was. She needed maru now more than ever. Few people had fallen to the ground yet but she could tell they were starting to tire. She needed to think of something. Then it came to her. She remembers what he had told her to do.

'If ya ever need me or get in trouble call my name and I’ll be there’

'this is a special necklace, no matter where you are, whether it’s in life or death just focus your love on your lips an kiss, I’ll come, I’ll be there'

Kagome now looked at the golden heart locket in her hands that was around her neck. With shaky hands she took off the necklace now holding it in her fingers she became nervous. She looked to her tirering friends and felt a new surge of strength she never knew she could muster up. Remembering the old times and how maru did things for her and the love in the relationship she closed her eyes moving the heart locker to her lips.

Sesshouamru looked at the battle field to see that they were starting to win this battle. He could see the they were getting tired as well as him. He never fought a battle of the heart. The love in the air was almost sickening but it was a must and a need. Sesshoumaru looked around once more to see kagome's family fighting the evil of well. That was it kagome as missing. Looking he spotted her standing in-between some trees with an odd expression. Looking closely he could see the gold of a chain and the light glow of yellow on her lips.

Kagome kissed the heart shaped locket. All seemed to go into slow motion. The battle seemed to stop a focus on her. There was a light now surrounding her. Maru was here and he would make things right. Once minute she was standing in-between the trees the next she was standing next to sesshouamru. All eyes laid on her. The light shot out from her to form a man looking at her a few feet away.

"Kagome” the figure called, kagomes head snapped up looking the man in the eyes

"Ma…maru?" kagome questioned, long black hair with silver and black bangs was his hair. Tan skin. Golden eyes, deep rich smooth voice like chocolate for the ears. Yes this was him. This was her maru.

"Yeah gome it’s me, I see your doing well" maru said with a deep throaty chuckle

"Maru I need your help, tell me who you are now" kagome said

"Your are closer than what you think grasshopper" maru said, almost laughing at the look on kagomes face

"Damned maru this isn't a joke, the dark lord is here, tell me who you in this life" kagome pleaded

"Fine, you will not like this...never mind, I’ll give you my power" maru said coming towards her

"No tell me who you are" kagome demanded

" there is no time" maru hissed in a deadly cold voice that sent chills down her spine, that voice...then it all clicked. She looked over her shoulder at sesshouamru an gasped for the first time at seeing how much maru looked like sesshouamaru.

"N…n…no.no.no, ah hell no " kagome said

"Told ya wouldn't like to know, give me your hand" maru said reaching for her. Kagome was too shocked to even care.

As maru took her hands and aimed them at the sky he disappeared. The dark lord was above chuckling. The last thing kagome saw was the evil being killed then golden of eyes.

(Later)

"Is. Is it really over" amber asked afraid he would come out if she said it too soon

"Its over amber, he's dead" souta said, amber hugged him crying in his embrace

"Come we should get everyone back to the castle" sesshouamru said as he carried kagome

"Will she be okay" sango asked holding on to saun seeing how she broke her ankle after falling from a blast of power.

"All she needs is a goods day rest, he took allot our of her " aria said walking with the rest

"You know her father would have been proud to see her do what she did today” teirm said, at the mention on her fathers name sango stiffen in sauns arms.

"What is it lady tiger " saun whispered in her ear.

"Saun...when he first attacked remember what kagome said bout our father and how mother didn't know" sango whispered to him an his head lowered

"I am greatly sorry...are you going to tell her" saun asked

"No I think it’s better if kagome does it, she was there" sango whispered back, relaxing in his arms once more.

"So aria, that was maru" sesshoumaru asked

"Yeah...when she is awake an felling better I need to speak with the both of you" aria said, sesshouamaru nodded his head.

'So that was the infamous maru...why does he look so much like me, did father have anymore kids I know nothing off'

(Else where)

All across the lands the peace of nature was returned to normal. The birds chirped a sweet tune; the land was rewarded in rain for the dry crops. Everything even the people seem to return to there right state of mind. In one mind of a hanyou he was confused.

"Kikyou what are you talking about" inuyasha yelled jumping up

"How to kill the reincarnation of mine, she has our jewel shards and my soul" kikyou hissed

"Correction you have her soul and our jewel shards, goodbye for good kikyou, iron revber soul stealer” inuyasha yelled running his claws threw the claw body of his former love.

"You were nothing more than a shell of your former self, i don't love you anymore" inuyasha whispered as he collected the jewel shards from the ash.

'An I neither love kagome, she is my...friend' the hanyou decided

'Now were is that damn monk...oh yeah, shit ' inuyasha cursed as he raced of east to kouga's lands to get the womanizing monk.


------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
(End chapter)


---------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
ya ya i know short. was it rushed, did it sound rushed? if so sorry. i'll have the next and maybe last chapter to part one up tomarrow. rate an review.