InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'm sorry, its all my fault!! ❯ Kikyou`s attack ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Chapter : 1
Kikyou`s appearence
 
Normal POV
 
`InuYasha SIT BOY!!!” (Loud crash from InuYasha hitting the ground) `That is IT; I'm going home you BAKA!!!” And with that Kagome walked off angrily to the well.
 
I wouldn't do that if I were you… Kagome…
Who said that?( A/N:InuYasha`s talking here by the way)
It is I of course, or do you not remember me? Who else do you know who goes around with the name Kikyou?
(A/N: You probably knew that!)
Kagome wiped around to realise that an arrow was suddenly shot at InuYasha, before she could do anything, the arrow stuck him in the middle of the chest and was blinded by a purple light and all she could hear was an ear splitting howl.
 
Kagome POV
 
`InuYasha!!” She ran as fast as her legs could carry her as she threw herself on to him. `InuYahsa, say something, open your eyes, please!!” The only response she got was a slight moan telling her he was alive.
(A/N: The arrow, when Kikyou shot it, wasn't completely purified, so it's not really a sacred arrow!)
You'll pay for that you walking CLAY POT!!!
Clay pot am I? Might I remind you that I am more powerful than you will ever be!
Maybe, but your dead AND made out of clay and bones, you're useless!
That is IT!!! She bellowed and raised her hand, suddenly her hand glowed and sent Kagome strait into a tree.
When Kikyou approached her, she was unconscious ``How pathetic, loosing consciousness so soon?`` The InuYasha came jumping out of the blues and stuck exactly where Naraku had 50 years ago. Kikyou let out a resounding scream and broke into dust.
(A/N: Like a clay pot would might I add)
-Kagome, can you hear me? Then someone came out of the trees, bloody and covered with ink, when he saw who it was, he almost fell over in supprise…
 
A/N: sry about the cliff hanger, I just had too, please, lots of reviews and tippoes since this is my first Fanfic. Gods I hate Kikyou, that's why I made her die in the very first chapter, I should update soon thought!!!