InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'm sorry, its all my fault!! ❯ What the hell is wrong with him? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter two: What happened to you?
 
Previously on Can their love be broken: Then someone came out of the trees, bloody and covered with ink, when he saw who it was, he almost fell over in surprise…(A/N: he is InuYasha )
 
Se… Se… Sesshomaru? What the hell happened?
No time… must sa-save, Ri-Rin..
And with that he fell unconscious.
 
InuYasha POV
 
`What happened? I guess that even if I hate him, I should help, Rin is a human after all and, he would owe me. » He thought. The Kagome stirred in his arms and opened her eyes.
 
What happened to me? She asked him.
I don't know… all I saw was Kikyou standing over you and ready for the kill...
Where did she anyway? She said looking around.
I killed her.
But…why?
Because, if I didn't she would have killed you, and besides, she was already dead. Anyway something weird happened to Sesshomaru, we should help him, and he wants us to save Rin.
Since when do you help Sesshomaru?
Since I decided to, and besides, I'm only doing it for the human girl, and he would owe me for saving him.
Wow never thought of that, how's your chest?
Fine, it's just a scratch.
(A/N: Now where have I heard that before?)
Come on let's bring him to Keade's village (A/N: It's InuYasha that's talking)
Right.
 
Ten minutes later…
 
Sesshomaru started to wake up…
Where am I? He asked.
You're in Keade's village.
Huh? InuYasha? What the hell?
I saved your life so don't start trying to kill me, you owe mw for that.
Whatever, where's Rin?
How should know, we were gonna wait until you woke up to get information as to why your full of ink and blood?
He started to tell the story of how Naraku and Kagura came out of nowhere kidnapped Rin and threw him Miasma. As for the wounds he doesn't really remember, the ink is some passer by that threw him ink bottles out of fright because he's a Demon.
So the ink thing was just an incident? Said Miroku
Ya. Nothing unnatural about that.
Where did all this happen? Asked Sango?
In the mountains up North.
That far? Said Kagome, but why come for help to us?
Because, I've been watching some of your battles with demons and I have to admit that you guy's are pretty strong.
(A/N: Did Sesshomaru just say that, you ask? Well he did, I might not own the InuYasha characters, sadly, but in this fanfic, I control them, MUHAHAHAHA!!)
Ok, but, where do you they went? asked InuYasha
Well probably to Naraku's castle, which lately, I've been smelling him near the south mountain chain.
(A/N: I just invented the south mountain chain, they do not exist.)
Real-Kagome was about to say really when Naraku himself burst in the hut accompanied by Kagura and Rin.
NARAKU!!! They all yelled in unison.
Yes it is I. I believe you were about to come looking for me? That will not be necessary, for I have come to return this child, I took her by mistake, I have no use for her.
They all stared dumbstruck as Naraku put Rin on the ground and left. What was that about, why did he just do that? Why didn't he kill her like he usually does, WHY?
Was the question that rang in everybody's heads, except Rin.
All of a sudden, Sesshomaru leapt up and hugged Rin, who hugged him back saying `LORD SESSHOMARU, LORD SESSHOMARU, I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!!”
-Well I guess we don't need to go looking for her. Said Shippou.
- What do you thing it meant? Asked Kagome
- I don't know. Responded InuYasha
- Is he up to something?
-Maybe, who knows?
- I hope not.
-I think that for once we should just let things be, I mean, every time we investigate something, Naraku knows and makes things worse.
-You're right, and maybe Naraku just didn't feel like killing a child.
-Kagome, he doesn't care.
- Have you ever thought that he might have a soft side?
-NO!!!They all answered in unison.
- All right then. I think we should go to sleep now. Sesshomaru, so you wish to stay for the night?
- I don't think so, I should get back before Jaken does something stupid and and gets himself into more trouble than usual. Besides, I can't stand to be around do many humans at once.
- You owe me, remember that!
- Ya, I know, I know!
END OF CHAPTER TWO!
 
A/N: do you like it so far? I hope so!!! Please review as soon as possible!! With tips and remember to be nice. You must be wondering where I'm going with the story. I'll give you a hint, Kikyou will come back as a demon that can transform into a human because of something InuYasha did, what I am not telling you, it would ruin the punch.