InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'm sorry, its all my fault!! ❯ A little cosy moment ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4: A little cosy moment
 
 
Previously on InuYasha: Sorry, it's all my fault: And they kissed, taking from where they had left their “conversation” as to say.
 
Back in Keade's hut.
 
InuYasha POV.
 
“Miroku is really ticking me off!!” He thought as Miroku kept shooting him and Kagome furtive and Hentai glances at them. Finally Sango couldn't take it anymore and burst:
Kagome, why is Miroku giving you and Inu those odd looks?
Well… Because… it's just that he walked in on me and InuYasha making out…
HE WHAT?
Yah, well, it's no big deal, I mean, we told him the truth.
Ok then.
You mean, you already know? Asked InuYasha.
Well, I do tell Sango everything you know.
I know that, it's just, I was surprised she held it in so long, i figured that she didn't know, that's all.
Are you saying that I'm chatty? Asked Sango.
ALL girls are, so, no offence.
“She makes me wanna puke sometimes with her freakin fast judgement on everything that she does or hears.”
InuYasha?
What perverted freak? (A/N: I guess that I don't need to you who's talking to InuYasha)
Well, since I am so tired, can I get you and the rest of the gang to stay quiet while I try to sleep?
Yah, whatever, see if I care.(A/N: Now where have I heard that before? )
Thank you Inu.
With InuYasha left for his favourite tree, again. But this time, Kagome followed.
Is there anything wrong? He asked her.
Well, I wanted to join you in your tree, would you mind?
No sure, why not?
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! She said while jumping on him wrapping her legs around his waist (A/N: What a classical scene…) and hugged him as hard as she could.
When InuYasha took her up the tree she was a bit frightened at first, but she did trust him not to drop her so, her fright loosened up a bit.
 
Kagome POV
 
When we got up in the tree, she couldn't help but feel like it was her home with InuYasha. (A/N: Typical) “Gosh, I feel so… at home.” She snuggled into his kimono when he sat down leaning against the trunk of the tree. “So warm…” She thought. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her a bit closer, then lifted her chin up so that he could kiss her, not could, he did. It ended up as a make out session(A/N: They seem to be having a lot of those lately) only pulling away when air was in question. Then got a little more cosy, I mean, a lot more cosy, and drifted off to sleep…
 
END OF CHAPTER 4!!!
 
( I know, short chapter, I just wanted to add a little cosy moment to the story before the BIG chapter that would get the story to change its courses drastically or just a bit, I won't let you know!!!,
 
NEXT UPDATE: after 5 reviews!!!