InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Switch ❯ Inuyasha goes to the mall ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Look different without that damned uniform, eh?" Taisho said. "I was sent to this time by a miko and Satya is the only one that knows that I'm a hanyou, and some girl named Kagura told me that she was to spy on me, but then sent me back through your well and left me there, when a snake bit me and Sesshoumaru and I'm talking too much now," Taisho said.

"Well how are you human?" Kagome asked. Taisho took off her wig and headband. "Woah, you two look exactly alike, the only way I can tell you two apart is the glasses." Kagome said.

"Well my outfit is a bit more feminine," Taisho said.

"True," Satya said.

"Hey, who were those other people you two were hanging with, I'd like to meet them," Taisho said. "But first, I have an idea," Taisho said.

"Uh oh, take cover, Taisho's got an idea!" Satya teased.

"Inuyasha, why don't we have a switch, you be me for a day and I be you for a day," Taisho said with a grin.

"No way in the seven hells, I'm doing that,"

"Here, let me help you with the wig and hair band," Taisho said, plopping a wig on him. "Satya, you can help him like you helped me, oh and Inuyasha, remember, you're a girl. Okay, all we have to switch is the haori, come on," Taisho said. Inuyasha and Taisho switched.

"This is gonna be great," Taisho said.

"Hey, Inuyasha, now you can take a test," Kagome said.

"Today is Sunday, we'll hang out at the mall today," Satya said with a grin.

"Okay, let's go," Kagome said. She got her backpack and they walked to the well. "Remember, be a grouch to me and everyone else,"

"I think I can act like him," Taisho said and winked.

"Hey, Miroku, Sango, Shippou, Kirara, we're back," Kagome said, more like pointing out who is who. Kirara walked up to Taisho sniffed for a few seconds and purred.

"Inuyasha, Sango and I are going to the springs, Miroku you better stay with Inuyasha,"

"I would think you'd have more trust in me Kagome,"

"Yeah right, you'll meet my boomerang, if you dare peak," Sango threatened.

"I look like a fucking girl!" Inuyasha complained.

"Be quiet we're going to the mall now, you could probably buy Kagome something nice," Satya teased.

"Fine, but I'm taking us there," Inuyasha said.

"Eh?" Satya asked. The next thing they knew, Satya was on his back and he ran through the yards so fast he was almost invisible.

"Woah, Inuyasha, you're almost as fast as Taisho," Satya said.

"I'm faster than that, girl," Inuyasha said and sped up even more.

"Okay, you're right, happy now?" Satya gave in. "Stop! We're here," Satya then suddenly said.

"This place is too fucking crowded and what the hell am I to get Kagome?" Inuyasha said.

"Well, I did bring my months allowance savings, but I'll spend it, well, first let's get something to eat and then we can look for your girlfriend's gift," Satya said with an evil grin.

"What she is my girl friend, she's a girl and a friend, not my mate if that's what you're thinking," Inuyasha said.

"Right, I guess you're the rude, arrogant, jerky boyfriend that she talks about," Satya said.