InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Switch ❯ Shippou meets Sita ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Oh, hey dog turd," Kouga said. "I'm just going to take my woman back, hey, what's that?" Kouga asked, referring to the bag that he held.

"I've got gifts for all of you," Inuyasha asked. *Sniff!* "Sesshoumaru!"

"Oh so you finally noticed," Sesshoumaru said.

"I'm getting sick of fighting you for the tetsusaiga," Inuyasha said.

"I have not come here to fight with you, half-breed-"

"Since you're here, I'll give it to you first," Inuyasha said. "Miroku, sneakers, for your feet, Sango a brush, Shippou, candy, Starbursts are great, oops I took Satya's oh well, Kagome, we have matching necklaces, they called if a friendship necklace, Sesshoumaru, it's unbelievable, but I got you something too,"

"You got Sesshoumaru something?" Kagome asked.

"Here, you care about your hair so much, I thought you'd like this," Inuyasha gave him a hair drier. Sesshoumaru opened his mouth to say something but Taisho interrupted.

"Hey brother, I wanna say thanks again," Taisho said and gave him a big hug.

"Get off of me, I smell Naraku," Sesshoumaru said.

"I am not Naraku, I am Kagura,"

"What do you want," Inuyasha asked.

"Your help."

"I told you I wasn't going to help you," Sesshoumaru said.

"Eh?" Taisho said.

"Uh oh, I gotta go," Kagura ran off on her feather.

"Come back here, hanyou, combine with me, I want to be the next offspring," a youkia said.

"Never!" a girl said. She was frail and clumsy looking, her eyes were a florescent pink color. She flew up into the air and landed on Naraku's heart.

"So, you're still alive, sis," Naraku said, on the heart. "That's not surprising because you are the famed strongest hanyou of the world,"

"What's pulling me, brother Onigumo?" the girl asked. (they call each other brother and sister, but they just respect each other in that way)

"Go with it, you'll be free," he said.

"Ver-very well,"

"Naraku's having another offspring," Kagura said.

"Onigumo!" a pink eyed, clumsy looking girl fell to the ground.

"You! You aren't combined with any other demons in my body, you are your own self! And you are the strongest hanyou of all time. So strong yet beaten by me,"

"I fought off all the youkia in your body, and I'm still my own self,"

"Fighting those youkia is exactly why you're out of me, since you are too strong to manipulated I'm letting you go alive, but if you interfere with anything I'm doing you will be killed, leave Sita," Naraku said.

"Okay," she said and ran out of the castle, she ran through a barrier and into the forest.

"I smell something," Inuyasha said.

"Finally, weak brother," Sesshoumaru said.

"It's a youkia, half," Kouga said.

`Fifty fucking years ago, I was the strongest half demon of my time, protecting villages and shit, and being respected as something, then, all of the sudden I appear in another dimension and is trapped for fifty years fighting random youkia and shit, then released and don't know where to go or what to do, how lucky can a person get!' Sita thought to herself.

Sita kept walking until she smelt demons, the scent of dog demons, maybe a wolf and a fox, like herself. `Uh oh, I don't feel like fighting today, I'm so tired, and too weak,' Sita thought and climbed onto a tree. Then she dozed off.

"No big deal, it's not doing anything to us," Kouga said.

"I will go and see to it," Sesshoumaru said.

"Feh, you'd probably kill it as soon as you see it!" Inuyasha said.

"No, I'd kill you," Sesshoumaru said and made his way to the scent. Shippou snuck and followed him.

"You're foolish to think I wouldn't notice you are here," Sesshoumaru said.

"I just don't want you killing anyone," Shippou said.

"And you think you could stop me," Sesshoumaru said.

"A weak hanyou on the tree, she won't be a danger to us any longer,"

"Just kill her and get on with it,"

"And then we can take the sword and things and sell them,"

Sita opened her eyes to see to see a group of thieves, one of them had a sword aimed at her and the rest were around her. `How did I get on the ground?' she thought. Her eyes glowed a blue color and they backed away. She made one quick scratch movement around herself causing a glowing whip. Everyone fell to the ground. Then she heard trees rustling and the demon scent got stronger.

"Show yourself and don't be a coward!" she commanded. Shippou jumped out of the bushes with a smile on his face. `That's Krish! My brother!' was her first thought. `It's been fifty years he had to have aged, that's not Krish,'

"Are you in relation to Krish, you look a lot like him," Sita asked.

"How do you know about my father?" he asked. "Who are you?"