InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Switch ❯ Trainer of Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Krish, is my brother, well half, but you're his son?"

"So I still have living family! Yeah!" Shippou said and hugged her.

"You're not the one I'm sensing though."

"You're the lowly hanyou that was roaming the forest close by us," Sesshoumaru said.

"I've never thought you'd say something like that to me, Lord Inutaisho, please forgive me for asking but, you're scent is kinda off, by the way did Sesshoumaru master that poison claw, when I was training him he had some trouble learning about that, and Inuyasha, did he get that sword yet and master it and all?"

"Sita, you're still alive, I Sesshoumaru, Lord of the Western Lands, will show you first hand the poison claw," Sesshoumaru said, showing his claws with green smoke around it.

"Gosh, you're no longer a pup, I must say that much and you're skilled well too," Sita said grabbing his arm to look at his claws. "What about the other hand?"

"You know Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha?" Shippou asked. "Yeah, I trained them separately," Sita said. "Though my senses aren't as strong as theirs, I know how to use what I've got and I have the same attacks as Inuyasha, a kitsune, and Sesshoumaru, watch this Shippou," Sita said. She swung her hands in front of her and fire went through it and was heading towards Sesshoumaru who quickly moved behind her and aimed a poison claw at her neck.

"Very good, you've gotten better with this pop quiz than your previous,"

"I Sesshoumaru do not need training from you again,"

"Yeah, I guess you're right, you are a demon lord now," Sita said.

"I've heard about your disappearance fifty years ago,"

"Yeah, I was fighting some evil hanyou baboon guy who sucked me into some strange place filled with youkia who fought one another and combined bodies, I fought random youkia for those fifty years and took rested with another youkia, Onigumo on a heart. Very weird, and then I fell to the ground back in the normal world. He said his name was Naraku and he said I'm too strong for him to manipulate and if I interfere he'd personally kill me…basically,"

"So you're against Naraku too," Sesshoumaru said.

"Yeah," Sita said.

"Come,"

Sita followed Sesshoumaru with Shippou on her shoulders. They walked through the trees and made it back to where a group that consisted of Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Taisho, Kouga, and Inuyasha were.

"Oh and let me guess, this is Inuyasha, ne?" Sita said.

"Sita? How could you be…are you…you didn't age!"

"Fifty years in another dimension because of some baboon hanyou named Naraku," Sita said, briefing up the story more.

"Oh, you had to deal with the bastard too,"

"Well come right along and join the I hate Naraku club!" Taisho blurted.

"So, have you mastered the sword yet? And how about you're speed?" Sita asked. She used that whip again and aimed for him. He moved back quickly. "You've improved, very good, so where's Meyoga?"

"He'll be back," Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha who's this?"

"Hey, I'm thinking you're Inuyasha's mate, I thought he'd be too much of a jerk to have one, but I guess his attitudes improved. I'm Sita, I trained both of them, when they were just pups,"

"Don't mind me asking, but how old are you?"

"I'll exclude the fifty years, I'd be twenty youkia years, but for a human I'd be sixteen, and hanyou, eighteen. The youkia ages slower. Hanyou is based on appearance. Human you should know. Quite confusing,"

"Inuyasha, I'm sure that you should have aged too, what happened,"

"Long story," he replied.

"Hey, glad you're joining them," Kagura landed with her feather.

"You're one of his offspring's! Why are you glad?"

"I want to be free from him,"

"Sesshoumaru, milord, Rin has been kidnapped!" Jaken said.

"Naraku's plans are getting repetitive," Sesshoumaru said.

"Jaken, long time no see, you've gotten old!"