InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Fairytales ❯ Authors Note and Disclaimer. ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Just a few things I will point out now:
 
Kanna is snow white, end of story…no, the story is coming…..it's the end of an argument…I know no one was arguing it means that no one CAN argue….we're arguing aren't we? DAMN YOU!
 
Nuraku will NOT be every bad guy/girl in the stories HA!
 
Inuyasha is little red *giggle*….and sleeping beauty….*burst into hysterical laughter*
 
All stories are now used in fan fictions and subject to my wayward imagination. I hold no claim on them, but I will twist the plot and characters around so much that you will all be so disgusted and leave! MUAHAHAH!
 
This is not meant to be in the least bit good…or even amusing for that matter. Just me getting over a block. And those who have suffered through blocks know that it makes your writing so shitty You don't even want to read it.
 
A fairytale is a story featuring folkloric characters such as fairies, goblins, elves, trolls, giants, and others. The fairy tale is a sub-class of the folktale. These stories often involve princes and princesses, and modern versions usually have a happy ending. In cultures where demons and witches are perceived as real, fairy tales may merge into legendary narratives, where the context is perceived by teller and hearers as having historical actuality. However unlike legends and epics they usually do not contain more than superficial references to religion and actual places, persons and events…SO DON'T COMPLAIN!
 
In fan fiction, disclaimers are legal statements saying that the author of the fan fiction does not, in any way, profit from the story and that all creative rights to the characters belong to their original creator(s)….enough said…lets move on!