InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kirei ❯ Losing Rin ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

PD: Hey, sorry you guys haven't heard from me in awhile. Stupid computer broke, got new email address. But come up with a ton of ideas for fanfics (you: Should I care about your oh so fasinating life, get to damn fic!). Oh, someone's grumpy! Ok to the Bat Cave…. sorry I mean fic!

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, just Raikku and Taiga*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirei*

By: Princess of Darkness

Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, Jakken!!!" a little girl whined at a hideous toad youkai.

"Baka domo*! Lord Sesshomaru informed this Jakken to watch you, not play! So, go in the forest and wait for an ugly youkai to carry you off!!" the toad said.

"Nothing uglier than you, Jakken." the girl mumbled and ran into the forest.

The ugly youkai, known as Jakken, sat down under a blooming sakura tree. `That Rin's been nothing but trouble ever since Lord Sesshomaru revived her in the forest. Why? I don't know? He doesn't tell me a thing.' He thought to himself. Jakken yawned. "Well, I know that this Jakken would never…..revive…..a human."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The imp was in the middle of good dream when he was violently awakened by a boot to the side. His black eyes met amber ones.

"Milord!! I-I-I didn't expected you so soon!" Jakken said nervously, looking around.

The demon who awoke him, had amber eyes, silver eyes, and a large white boa on his side.

" Where is Rin?" the demon questioned, looking at the creature, who began to sweat bullets.

"Umm…uh…." Jakken was going to die and he knew it. "please Lord Sesshomaru, don't kill me!!! Have mercy!!! She is probably safe!" the imp begged. Sesshomaru lifted toad-boy by the throat.

" For your sake, she'd better be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kirei- Beautiful

*Baka Domo- Idiot child

*Taiga- Tiger

Original Character Bio:

Taigasuki: Meaning: Tiger Moon

Age: 6 (in human years)

Sibling: Raikku

Kind of Youkai: Fire Kitsune

Personality: Fun-loving, playful, brave, protective.

Favorite phrase: Stupid head

PD: What did you think? Review!!!