InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kirei ❯ Taigasuke: Warrior, Protector, Baby ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

PD: Hi!!! Thank you all for visiting, but next time…Review!!! Please? Please? I'll give you a cookie…

Disclaimer: Princess of Darkness doesn't own "Inuyasha", Rumiko Takahashi, the Anime/Manga Queen owns it and all the characters. She only own Raikku, Taiga, and any other OC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirei

By: Princess of Darkness

Chapter 1:

Taigasuke: Warrior, Protector, Baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taiga, will you go get the water and stop being a baby?" a voice called to a small fox demon. The boy, Taiga, had medium length black hair, pulled into a low ponytail, big, red eyes, and two little fox ears on the top of his head.

His little ears seemed to perk up when hearing the call of his sister.

"Raikku!!!"

"Go!" the voice called again. Taiga growled. He grabbed the water pail and started down the dirt path.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stupid Raikku. Stupid pail." Taiga mumbled to himself as walk back toward the village. "Why do I always have to get the water for her tea?"

The pail, almost as big as him, was so heavy with water that poor, little Taiga practically had to drag it. He was almost home when he heard it; the weeps of a child. And what did Taiga do? Go investigating, of course! Taiga dropped the pail and followed the path to a small grove of trees. There, he saw a little girl, about his age, with long, untamed hair.

"What's wrong?" he asked the girl.

"Don't come near me!" she yelled and backed away. Taiga was confused.

"Me? Hurt you? No way!" Taiga said, smiling, "Just want to know why your sad?"

The girl stood up. "I lost my friends and my lord in the forest."

Suddenly, a heroic smirk came across Taiga's face. "Well, I, Taigasuke, will help you-"

"Rin."

"Rin find your lord!" he yelled.

Rin giggled. "You're funny, Taigasuke."

"Just call me Taiga or Tai. Whichever." Taiga said

"So, how are you going to help me?" Rin asked. Taiga paused. He really didn't know. Then, it hit him like a ton of bricks.

"My sister!" he yelled, "My sister can help us. She knows this land like the back of her hand!"

"Can she really help?" Rin asked, as they began to walk.

"Yeah, she doesn't have anything better to do." Taiga, as the duo entered the village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taiga, I hope you have the water." Taiga's sister said as he and Rin entered the small house.

"No, I have something better." he joked.

"What could be better than-" a tall, girl fox stopped short. She had long black hair with blue ends, her eyes were a deep purple. Raikku bent down to take a closer look at Rin.

"Hello." she said sweetly.

"Hi." Rin replied.

"This is Rin, she needs our help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you want us to help you find your "Lord Sesshomaru" and friend "Jaken"?" Raikku questioned

"Yes, I miss them very much." Rin said somberly.

"Don't be sad, Rin." Taiga said.

"Of course, we'll help you, Rin" Raikku said, smiling, "But, lets get you some food"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PD: What do you think, Read and Review!