InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koi ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
prolouge

Inu yasha's P.O.V

This is the only way! I have to do this.
"I'm so sorry, kagome, koi" I whispered going into the forest towards the soulstealers.


Kagome's P.O.V

I followed him but I dont know why, do I ever. Yes.
There is mathod to my madness; love.
Yeah that bitch!
Of coarse itslike every other time and many to come afterwards, Inu yasha with kikyo, hugging her pledging everlasting devotion, love and peace.
Normally I cry, go home think then realize that I should be happy that Inu yasha has found love, even if its not with me.
But not this time, i'm not coming back, why should I?
Naraku is dead.
The Shikon no Tama is complete and pure.
And everything is right with the world ecsept me, I don' belong here I belong in my time.
Thats where I'm headed fist thing in the morning, home, the sunset shrine in Tokyo.

In the morning I woke up and head towards the well on my way I passed Inu yasha and kikyo, taers welled in my eyes though they shouldn't I should be numb to this by now. I run the rest of the way and quickly jump in.
Out of rage and depression I sealed the well to make sure he couldn't hurt me anymore no! No more pain only life.