InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koi ❯ Not Again ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N:: That was my first posting and everything got kind of screwed! SO pls review and be nice this is my first Inu kagome fic.

Disclaimer: I own nothing!!!!!!!!!
*************************************************************************** *************************************************************************** *************
Chapter #2 Not Again

Kagome woke up to light shining into her grey/blues eyes, it was her birthday and she was twenty-seven. God she old! tirying to get up kagome was pulled down by stronge arms and sighed it had been the same morning for the past five years he wouldn't let her until he was good and ready. He was the very reason for her existance her one true love the one that comforted her after her grandfather died a few years ago her made her laugh and her loved her, making sence of everything that had happened in her past.
He was her husband
Kagome sighed at the thought of it, still she remembered the bitterness in her heart that day all those years ago when she jumped through that well for the last time, and the pain Inu yasha had caused her.
He graoned sqeezing her form to him.
"Finally up?" kagome asked turning to face her husband.
"NO! Why do you wake up so damn early??" he asked his voice gruffy from the sleep.
Kagome laughed whole haertedly at him, his long now black hair mingled with hers and his violet eyes not looking anywhere but infront of him.
"You used to wake me up a lot earlier before." reforted kagome supporting her head in her hand.
He scofted and turned looking up at the sealing of thier room, painted with the ledgends of the dog demons of the west.
When kagomes grandfather died he had left the shrine to her knowing that she could take care of it fully. Of coarse herhusband wasnt so sure he wanted to live in the shine for obvious reasons, but it meant so much to kagome that he agreed, besides it was the only place in tokyo wher you could live in a house and didnt have to settle for apartment or condo.
Kagome layed on top of her beloved husband beaming brightly, while he had the smallest blush on his face; but what man wouldn't in thier current. Kagome had become accostome to sleep in practically nothing, maybe a pair of boycut underwaer and thin speghetti starred undershirt, but not today she was butt naked. Her large breasts where smushed between them and he graoned, how could he not. Smirking he turned her over and held her wrists above her head as he liked the mating make he had given to her five years ago. Slowly letting one of her hands free, his hand fluttered down the centre of her body skimming the valley between her breasts and going down her flat but soft belly to the belly botten ring she had.
A year after her coming out of the well Kagome wanted to something cool and outragous and had gotten her belly botten peirced, but a few years ago kagome was advised to remove it when she was pregnant.
Yuki was the other love of her life and her now three year old little boy and so fare only child.
He wanted more.
She wanted more.
Kagome sighed as his hand kept moving lower... but nothing happened.
Sitting up she saw he was gone.
Her brow came together and her eyes narrowed and turned her vision towards the bathroom where her dear husband was laughing his yummy ass off in the shower.
Kagome walked in and took his buisness shirt from the day before and stood in the door way watching his tall, muscled form threw the semi-transparent glass fogged up by the hot steam.
Changing into her miko out fit of teal hamkata (sp?) pants and white shirt and went to do her duties.
By the time he was dressed and finished making breakfast kagome had swept the whole of the grounds and wated the portion of Inu yasha's forest that wasn't deforestized during the producing of Tokyo.
Walking in Kagome kissed her husband on the lips bitting hard intohis lower lip, her growelled at the promise of a chase when he came home, then kissed her son sweetly on the forehead. quickly gulping down his coughy he kissed kagome again and went for the door.
Kagome had Yuki dressed and off to school and changed herself into hiphugging jeans and a white buisness like shirt (very preppy).

As kagome made her way into the house after dropping Yuki at school she felt something powerful nd evil lerking, when all of the sudden something grabbed her and pulled her down in to the well.
_________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________
AN::: hey i hope u guys like this! R&R
Assane of Ré