InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koi ❯ Musing ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N::: Thanks for the reviews!
honestly I was going to reveal who kagome’s husband /mate was in this chapter but NO!!
I keep giving you guys such obvious tips and u don’t know hehehe!!!
I’m evil!!!!
So I’m going to string u guys along for another chapter or 2.
See if you'll get it then.
Oh and I’ll try to make the chapters longer, personally i hate it when really good stories have short chapters, but i tend to babble on, so sorry if i do!

Chapter #4

Inu yasha got up furiously.
'Nonononononononononononononononono' played over and over again in Inu yasha's mind.
Had he hurt Kagome so much that she forgot of the love she held for him! Or maybe he had hurt so much that she pushed the feeling away as an infatuation or maybe that stupid husband of hers made her forget.
NO!
He wouldn't have it Kagome was his and that was final.
He would have to make Kagome realise that what they had 10 years ago was love and what happened was a mistake.
"Inu are you ok?" kagome asked softly.
Inu yasha hadn't even noticed that she had come to stand beside him and had grabbed his hand.
In so many ways it was as if things hadn't changed but looking at her, face, she was so incredibly happy without him, with her husband- the one man she ever really loved.
That had hurt and then Inu yasha realized this is how kagome felt every time he was with Kikyo if not worse.
Roughly Inu yasha shook his hand away from kagome's and burst out of the hut.
"What do you think that was about?" Inu yasha heard Kagome ask.
"Probably 'cause you sound so happy with your life and he sits around mopping all day." said Shippo.
Kagome heard Inu yasha growl, the others couldn't but she had familiarized her self with everything about him.
********
Kagome sighed and walked out of the hut looking for Inu yasha, and of coarse it wasn't that hard he was a damn bull's eye in those bright red clothes. As she came up on the tree Inu yasha was sitting in he saw her! Kagome's face glowed in the face of the full moon, as she was about to call his name, Inu yasha jumped out of the tree. He was trying to get away from her, and away from the hurt she had caused him.
That was funny though, he had caused kagome so much pain in the two years that she stayed in the feudal Era and now he couldn't handle this.
Inu yasha stopped in a clearing, it was gorgeous it even had a pond with a tiny water fall.
Inu yasha smiled as she watched kagome's eyes light up, and smiled himself, she was still impressed with such simple gestures.
"Kagome!" yelled a voice it was Kouga!...
"Hey Kouga-kun!"
Inu yasha growled but kagome gave him a stern look something she no doubt did constantly with her pup .... Yuki.
Thinking about kagome having a pup and not with him cut really deep. All Inu yasha ever wanted to be was the father he never got to have.
"Kagome I'm so sorry! The pack wanted me to mate and you disappeared and-"
"Kouga have a happy life with Ayame and take care of her." said Kagome kissing Kouga on the cheek.
Standing at full height, chest puffed out and shoulders back in pride, Kouga smiled brightly and ran off.
"How did you know-"
"I bumped into Ayame a few years ago at the mall and she, Sakura and I have been the best of friends ever since." explained Kagome.
Inu yasha nodded absently and sat beside kagome, really close.
But kagome didn't seem to mind she placed her head on Inu yasha's shoulder.
"I'm really glad to see you Inu i just hoped you’d be happy" kagome whispered
Inu yasha sighed and wrapped his arm around kagome's waist.
She smelt so different yet oh so familiar.
Kagome's sent of freshness and nature was intertwined with His scent if snow and sandalwood.
"Kagome why don’t you yell at me or ask about 10 years ago?" asked Inu yasha seemingly pleading for understanding of the mind of the woman he had lost a decade ago.
"Oh Inu why should I yell, you and I both know the truth of what happened all those years ago. Besides the past is the past."
Inu yasha sat there silently with his arms wrapped around kagome letting her words wash over him.
"We better get back its getting dark" said Inu yasha getting up silently.
"Ok"

Walking at an easy pace Kagome and Inu yasha made it bad to Sango and Miroku’s hut. They had gotten married a year after kagome left and had their first child not ever a year following their nuptials.
Kagome and Inu yasha walked in silently, trying to to wake Sango, Miroku, Kaori and Hukuto, Hututo was their second child.
Inu yasha leant against the east wall and drifted into sleep, she could always tell when he was really sleeping and when her was faking. Kagome sat against the far wall of the hut staring aimlessly into the fire. It was her birthday and her mate always did such wonderful things with and to her on her birthday, she wondered at his reaction when he arrived home and she wasn't there. Yuki was staying with Kagome's mother for a little bit, once a month Yuki would go over and spend time with his grandmother and Uncle Souta.
"Kagome what’s wrong?" Sango asked
"I miss him it hasn't even been a full day and i miss his and I don't know why?"
"Kag-"
"No its okay Sango go back to bed we need rest."